Chapter 20

Deejay POV

Damn shit the sun was bright as hell. Beaming right through the blinds. I put my hands over my face to shield them from the sun beams that was like daggers to my eyes. I laid my head back because I had a painful headache.

"Fuck, bruh what the fuck."

I said sitting upright in the bed, but my bed was feeling heavy on the side of me. Hell yea I figured I was going to get some pussy last night, but I wonder from who though. Whoever it was I hope they don't catch feelings because aye this dick known to make a bitch want to tie a nigga down. Looking to the side of me the covers were covering their head. Fuck now it's a mystery. With caution I slowly pulled back the covers. My eyes grew big as fuck. I could not believe the shit I was seeing just now.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

I shouted so damn loud kicking the nigga out the bed and I felt out on the other side. Was I seeing this right?! Oh hell nah what the fuck. When nigga? where? Man, the fuck how? I jumped up standing there in complete shock.

"Man shit damn shorty why....Oh...oh bruh hell no... HELL NAH!!"

He yelled as soon as he stood to his feet. Blown by what he was seeing himself.

"Bra there ain't no fucking way in hell!"

Then examining myself we were both completely naked. This couldn't be happening I was laid up with...I fucked my own brother!

"Bruh what the fuck why you naked! Nigga where my fucking clothes?!"

"Same thing I could be asking your bitch ass. Nigga the fuck going on! Nigga you butt ass naked in my fucking room."

"The fuck?! How the fuck I even get here? And was in your...did we___?!"

"Nigga hell Nah!!! And nigga put you draws on shit."

"So why the fuck we both standing here with dicks catching a fucking breeze."

"fuck if I know...but nigga we didn't fuck!"

I said scrambling to put on some clothes. Raquan side down in the side of the bed looking crazy as hell. I really didn't even care to know what went down. Nigga fuck no whatever happen its dead we don't remember, somebody was playing a joke on us.

"Nigga get your shit and get the fuck__!"

"Nah for real nigga wait. I'm trying to remember something."

"Remember what?! Nigga we don't know what happen and let's leave it at that. I don't even fuck with you so the fact that you over here in my shit anyway is a problem enough!"

"You don't think this a motherfucking problem for me too nigga! For all I know is that somebody could of did a fucked-up ass joke on us both nigga. So fucking calm your ass down."

"Yea whatever nigga! Get the fuck out! I know what I did I had a little shorty last night and it wasn't you."

I replied walking into my closet. I couldn't even think to make out a decent outfit to put on.

"Yea for the first time in your sorry as life you right. Let me go before this shit gets worse."

Raquan said slamming my door shut. I don't know what happened last night but how Raquan ended up in my bed I have no clue. I sat on the side of my bed and thought long and hard on what happen. The only thing I could remember was that I did bring somebody home. Then a smell of bacon hit my nose.

"Oh hell nah! This nigga bold ass shit!"

I said darting out my room and charging up the hall running into my kitchen.

"Nigga you mad bo__!"

I stopped in my tracks. There small nice little redbone nigga at my stove and Raquan was sitting at my table drinking on some orange juice.

"I found your lil piece you brought home. His name Hashem. He a male stripper at the club."

"Yea...umm you how...why are___."

"Just sit down I'll explain everything."

He said siding a plate on the table for me. Grabbing him and Raquan plate we all sat in quiet. I was looking at old shorty crazy while Raquan was just sitting there smiling.

"I thought I told you to get the fuck out anyway."

"I asked him to stay."

"Nigga this not your shit to be running."

"My bad I do apologize but I figured y'all would be clueless to what happened last night."

"What exactly happened last night and why wasn't you in my bed?!"

"Yea...about that...see I was in your bed."

"Boom! See nigga I told you."

"No... wait see I was in your bed... as well as your brother. To make it short your brother came over to talk to you about some nigga y'all both fucking and he was drunk. We were already drunk and he saw me. Y'all argued just a little and then you asked me if I would do a three way with him and we all fucked and then y'all two fucked."

Hashim said ending his story with a smile. I looked at Raquan with nothing to say and he just had a blank look on his face.

"Wait so... we... you... fuck man what the___."

"Deejay... that's it we just fucked shorty walls up together. That's it."

"Yea, but after me y'all____."

"No... we just had a threesome. That's it, nothing more nothing less."

"Well say what you want I know the truth."

"That is fine, but me and my brother have some differences right now so we just going to leave it at we were drunk and we fucked a stripper."

Raquan said getting serious. Staring straight at the nigga I even felt some type of way how he put it. Like ol dude was just some cheat quick fuck. Finished with his plate he stood up and walked towards the living room and grabbed and black duffel bag off the sofa.

"I mean no disrespect to you bruh, but I just can't risk that getting out like that."

"So making me the butt of your fuck up is better."

"Yea...pretty much."

"Where the hell you going Ray?"

"Um to the clinic just to make sure I didn't catch nothing from y'all two."