Chapter 22

Carrington POV

I don't see why or how, but after cutting it with Raquan I felt like a serious case of the shits. I didn't do nothing else I just went straight home. Walking in the house Ashley was sitting in the living room with Larry and his friend Demarcus. They were burning blunts back to back.

"Girl bitch why you look like you got your ass beat by somebody grandma."

"Hell yea nigga you need to hit this blunt?!"

"Nah I'm good."

I said walking down the hall to my room. I felled face down on my bed and just laid there. I was feeling hurt I didn't think it would hurt as bad the way I said it. But I think I felt more hurt than him. I wanted to cry like a big ass baby, but the tears wouldn't form I just felt hurt. Why I had to feel like this it wasn't even my fault. It was Raquan's. No not even his it was...was...Deejay! Anger quickly began to fill that spot in my heart. I jumped up and took out my room.

"Well damn where you going ?!"

"To see Deejay."

"Why...Oh shit bitch Carrington!"

Ashley said jumping up to chase after me. I could barely hear her calling my name as I jumped into the car. Reaching my passager side Ashley jumped in.

"No Ashley, girl I'm going to see him alone."

"Hell no...bitch that's hostile territory I'm not letting you go over there alone."

Fuck it I thought putting the car in reverse I pulled out and sped out the complex.

"Bitch can you at least tell me why you___."

"Me and Raquan just broke up. He moving and he wanted me to move to another state with him but I said no."

"Wait why?"

"Bitch because I'm still in love with Deejay stupid ass!"

"Oh Damn...bitch you really fucked up."

Ashley talked to me the whole drive to his place. I pulled up and lucky his car was in the driveway. I hopped out and ran to the door. I didn't bother to knock I banged on the door like the police.

"Deejay Open the damn door!"

I yelled like a mad man. The flew open and a fist flew out hitting me dead in the face. I stumbled back tripping over my two feet I fell in the yard. Looking up it was his cousin Fizzy.

"Fucking faggot ass bitch fuck I told you!"

"Fucking BITCH!"

I shouted charging him tackling him to the ground. We were scrapping like two dogs over a bone. Fizzy was delivering some mad blows to me. I won't lie this fight I was not winning. Flipping me up he slammed me to the ground punching me in my stomach repeatedly.

"Aye Fizz! Bruh what the fuck you doing!"

Deejay shouted running out the door jumping on him to pull him off. Fizzy was pulled one way and I another.

"Shit bitch you bleeding."

Ashley said trying to clear away the blood, but I was to fumed to stand still slipping ways from her I ran over and came across fizzy side way knocking him and Deejay to the ground.

"Punk bitch! Move Dee Let me off this bitch!"

"No Fizz! Chill dude."

Ashley ran up and blocked Fizzy from swinging at me.