Chapter 13

Deejay POV

So, it's been like two weeks and I still don't have Carrington back. Like he really is seriously gonna put me through this shit. I pull up after class to give him a ride he walks and catches the bus. I've been calling him every day and the nigga send me straight to the voicemail. Like damn all this because I didn't spend time with you on my birthday. Then that argument we had, shit I was tell the truth. He doesn't know how to love people.

It's not us with the problem its him. Yea I'm not openly gay but he was supposed to be my rock help me become comfortable with myself and now look at me. He got me tripping like this. I can't even go and fuck a quick side piece because he got me all twisted and shit for him. Then I got word is he done found him some lil nigga from the mall or whatever. Ight, Ima give him his space for now but I'm not giving up cause we supposed to be together.

Carrington POV

So, it's been like two weeks and I've been rocking steady with Raquan dude I met at footlocker. Yes he been everything but an ass and we can't stop touching each other. Been fucking nonstop. He makes me feel important like I'm his everything. This what I deserve he wasn't scared to be seen in public with me. He wasn't a punk scared little boy like Deejay. He was a man, yea he bisexual, but right now he was all gay for me. He takes me out and treats like the spoil prince I was meant to be.

"FUCK BAE IM CUMMING!!"

I shouted out climaxing on Raquan's chest. Then right behind me he pulls out and bust as well. Rolling over off him we laid there huffing and puffing, both out of breath.

"Shit shorty... keep riding that dick like that a nigga gonna marry yo ass."

"Well fuck you mean we can work on the proposal right now, cause this head game legit."

I said rolling over throwing my leg across him.

"No bae...I got to go to work now maybe later tonight."

"Ok then we can fuck on your Lunch break!"

"Or later tonight, when I get off we got to talk I got something to tell you...now come on I got to go let's go grab something to eat."

He said leaning over and peaking me on the lips. I wonder what he needed to talk about. We hopped in the shower together to wash off that sensation fuck. Damn Raquan had an ass on him.

"Damn bae you got an ass!"

"Aye no touching! I'm the top in this bitch you feel me?"

"Yes daddy, but I just want to bite it one time. My tongue game probably better than yours."

"Carry...bae chill with that shit. My as off limits."

Chuckling at his comment we finish washing got dressed and left. We were turn up because the station was playing New Boyz - FM$

Ass all over me,
drunk's the only way I'm supposed to be.
My ex say I'm trippin', the money made me different.
I said bitch you just addicted, because of what the dick did.
Do you like this position? Do you like this position?
It will sit sippin get you interested in kissin' women?
Is it fuckin in ambition?
Fu-fuckin in ambition?
bring that ass back, like it's stuck in intermission.
cute chick with the hair curly,
she ride that dick till it get early,
her pussy clean but she dance dirty.
fuck me getting blown out, bitch i am kirby.
you makin' love too long, do me like nig gone,
do me like your nigga gone,
the baddest girls in LA, in the bay, and I'm doin' me even when I'm on break,

So if I fall off today
Still steal a famous nigga hoe, I'm a young fly nigga fa sho.

Okay, now putcho ass, on my dick, and pose for this shit.
Okay now Freak my Shit, freak my shit, freak my shit,
bitch freak my shit.
freak my shit, freak my shit, freak my shit,
bitch freak my shit.
I said I'm about to fuck who I'm dancin' with,
I'm-I'm about to fuck who I'm dancing with.
I'm about to fuck who I'm dancin' with,
Shout out to the fuckin' DJ for playin' this shit;

Raquan drove to the Checkers I swear this nigga loves this damn restaurant more than me. Ordering our food, we went to the mall and sat at the food court. Eating and making small chat to kill time.

Deejay POV

I drove to my cousin Fizzy spot to see what this nigga wanted. Pulling up he was standing outside with his baby mama Tamara. She was so damn ghetto, I don't know why this nigga stay fucking with her ass.

"Sup fool! You still looking like a fucking bomb just like ya damn cousin."

"Tamara if you don't shut yo giraffe neck ass up. Bitch I beat you can store water just like a damn camel."

"Yall two hell man, what you doing bruh?"

"Shit Nothing just chilling what you wanted tho."

"Mmm...his mama tripping as always."

"Damn Tam, like can I talk to me fucking cousin without you adding your damn two cents."

"Umm well nigga speak the fuck up, because I got somewhere to go. Me and my kids are good motherfucka."

"Ok bitch be good fuck you mean bruh. I told you I don't got time to deal with you and your shit bruh!"

"Man nigga fuck you Fizzy! That's why I'm done with your ass now. Broke ass bastard can do shit, but smoke weed and sling your toddler ass dick."

"Man take your as in the Fucking house bitch!"

Fizzy yelled back at Tamara brushing her off. Stomping up the step she was still going in, they had my side hurting I was almost on the ground laughing so hard at them.

"Man fuck funny nigga?"

"Nigga yall is, I swear yall niggas stay fighting."

"Man fuck her that shit aint funny. Everybody want to be down a nigga back and shit man fuck all yall!"

"Ight nigga damn, ight so what fuck auntie tripping on now?"

I smiled laughing at him, trying not to laugh at his angry ass.

"Man nigga she talking about I need to go find a job and get my own place by the end of summer. Because she tired of taking care of me and mines and I'm like damn I'm trying though you feel me. So we got into it and she threw me out."

"Ok so why yo pet here though?"

"Because he needs a damn job and I need to go to the mall. I know a friend at the mall I can get him hooked up with a job there nigga."

"Shit your neck stretch that far! What type of a giraffe you is nigga?!"

Carrington POV:

"Why you can't take off. I don't want you to go!"

I said holding onto his arm as he walked me back out to the car. Now Raquan didn't care about being seen with me in public, but he wasn't all down with me acting like a big baby in public.

"Bae come on now, I got to go."

"Give me a kiss then."

"Bruh Carry, bae you gonna make me late."

"Just one bae."

I said linking my arms around his neck. Leaning up against the car door. Raquan sigh and gave in. Damn his lips was everything!

"BRUH WHAT THE FUCK!!! REQUAN!"

Iheard someone shout. Breaking our kiss, I turned and saw Deejay standing therelooking crazy. What the fuck?!