Chapter 18

Carrington POV

You put your trust in a nigga stupid hoe
How you figure he won't fuck your best friend and your sister
Ah lie to you, ah then screw you
Get mad if his homeboys do you
If he's a nigga don't let him fool you
They all dogs thats what they do uh
Tell you to put a stop to the shit they pull and
Get your own shit thats what you do and
Don't worry bout him or his jewels man
You make him sweat dubs on your shit as
You ride by music high as hell too
He watching you lusting with his bitch you
Smile at him nod at him keep riding
You see him later cause he wanna stop by when
He sees you off the chain looking good too
You even got his bitch wanna freak you

This was my current feeling. After the make up with Ashley I had realized that I was still stuck with my problem. Raquan was Deejay fucking brother. Like how was I to comeback this. As much as I don't want to say it I still do have feelings for Deejay, but with Raquan it's something magical he something special and I couldn't just let him go. Hmmm I wonder while pulling up to the park. Soaking in my thoughts wondering on how was I to come back this major issue.

"I got to breath."

I said getting out the car. Walking over to a nearby bench I sat and put my face in the palms of my hands. What the fuck was happening?!

Deejay POV

After breaking the news to Carrington and outing that punk motherfucka Raquan a nigga was feeling good. Like the old him shit in my head now I'm like fuck Carry and Ray. A nigga was feeling himself. Been dipping in and out of bitches and these lil gay niggas all up and down the Wattpad streets. Have them bitches calling me the top gun. Hell yea felt like a nigga had got his groove back. Now I can turn up with my cousin and smoke something.

"Aye my nigga we need to hit up the spot tonight?! Heard it's going to be a lot of legs up in that bitch bruh."

"Aye nigga ain't you still fucking with Tamara?"

"Man nigga I'm grown and she my baby mama nothing else. Shit I need to dip in some new wet wet."

"Well shit say less nigga. We'll hit it up and dip in all them bitches fuck you mean."

"Bruh hell yea, bout to make me a baby mama number two."

He said dapping me up. This nigga was hell talking mad shit.

"But for real my nigga! The fuck was that shit the other day with you Ray and Old dude."

"My nigga that was my bad. Nigga Raquan been trying me on that gay shit all my life bruh, so when I saw his ass all linked up with ol boy shit nigga I flipped. Motherfucka trying me, but you actually a fucking fag like nigga."

"Bruh that shit crazy for real, but yo who that nigga though."

"Man that lil bitch one of my regular buyers. Don't get me wrong he cool as fuck, but he fuck with umm that stripper umm...Dimplz."

"Bruh fuck life are you serious right now... He know Dimplz?!"

"Dead ass... they best friends. That's way I sell him my good shit that nigga fuck with my baby mama. Been trying to put one in that bitch stomach for a minute."

"Fuck you mean hell yea! Aye shit nigga you need to hit Oh boy up and see if she going to be preforming tonight."

"Shit yea...but right now I ain't fucking him. Like nigga you gay ass fucking my bro like bruh hell nah."

"Damn fam word, but shit we need to do something about Raquan ass. Shit not sitting right with a nigga for real. Like we don't do that gay shit. Nigga we got sons and shit. No gays allowed bruh for real."

"Man Ray been that way, that why he don't come around the family. I ain't worrying about that nigga."

"Hell yea but still, he family and he living that type of life nah bra fuck what you heard nigga I'll put a hot one in your chest bout this shit."

"Man nigga you tripping. Look if he doesn't fuck with us... shit let the nigga be. As long as he doing that gay shit off from around me and mines nigga we good."

Fizzy turned up his beer looking at me with a questioning look. Don't get me wrong I'm still mad at him, but he is family and he don't bother us. That shit that day was a result of my feelings about Carry.

"Yea whatever nigga...I got to take a piss call old boy and see if Dimplz on tonight. I want to see her."

"Man, ight nigga damn with your begging ass."

I said grabbing my phone. Walking outside to call Carrington I doubt if he picks up for me.

Carrington POV

Am I looking at this right or was I going crazy. Deejay was seriously calling after the shit he just left me with. No fuck him I ignored. His call. Then he called back again, I ignored it once again. Then he called back again. I was getting annoyed feeling like my emotions were playing a cruel trick on me.

"Boy what the fuck you want?"

"Damn, so that's how you do me now?"

"I have nothing to say to you."

"You ain't got to say shit...just swallow these babies nigga."

"Bye nigga."

"Nah bruh for real though...what you doing?"

"Nothing to you or for you nigga."

"Bruh chill come on...fuck you beefing with me for?"

"A lot of reason too many to count but the biggest one is that I'm fucking two brothers."

"Shit for real... I thought you wasn't fucking with me no more. Say less I'll pull up, shit a nigga been thinking bout that fat ass for a minute now."

"Are you fucking serious, bye Deejay!"

"Nah for real...ok is Ashley performing tonight. Me and Fizz want to pull up and show her some love. Might dig her out together or some shit!"

"Nigga you a fucking trip, you think this shit funny you a fucking low life."

"Ah shit for real, but ain't nothing but a good fuck. You know what, don't worry bout it we'll just pull up, but aye if my bro ain't lying the pipe down right you know I got enough to knock them ankles loose."

This nigga was really talking reckless. Before I blew my cool I hung up the phone in his face. I couldn't believe the shit he was saying to me. Like...really Deejay that how you feel now?