Chapter 14

Let's Recap

Carrington POV:

"Why you can't take off. I don't want you to go!"

I said holding onto his arm as he walked me back out to the car. Now Raquan didn't care about being seen with me in public, but he wasn't all down with me acting like a big baby in public.

"Bae come on now, I got to go."

"Give me a kiss then."

"Bruh Carry, bae you gonna make me late."

"Just one bae."

I said linking my arms around his neck. Leaning up against the car door. Raquan sigh and gave in. Damn his lips was everything!

"BRUH WHAT THE FUCK!!! REQUAN!"

I heard someone shout. Breaking our kiss, I turned and saw Deejay standing there looking crazy. What the fuck?!

Got It... Let's Go!

Deejay POV

"BRUH WHAT THE FUCK! REQUAN!"

I shouted out. Like I couldn't believe my eyes. He was Carrington new piece. My own fucking BROTHER!!! Seeing me Raquan knew shit was about to get real. Funny everyone knew he was bisexual, but he was still one of the main family members to dog me out if he ever saw me fucking with a nigga, but not only is you messing with one...Its Carrington.

"Aye Raquan bruh, what the fuck you gay bruh?"

"Nigga the fuck, everybody___."

I had to do him cutting him off I snuck his ass dead in the jaw. Knocking his ass against the car I started swinging on his ass. Fuck that after all that shit and nigga you are fucking my nigga. We were scrapping like hobos over meat. Carrington trying to pull Raquan away and Fizzy pulling me. I was tagging his ass for a minute then he started coming back. Pulling me off him they pushed me back towards the car.

"Nigga all the shit you told me nigga!"

"Bruh what the fuck is your problem!?

"Nigga fuck you! You a bitch as nigga bruh believe that!"

"Deejay the fuck nigga, you are making a fool out of yourself."

"Man fuck you bitch! You a fucking hoe bitch!"

"For real nigga, are you serious?"

"Dead ass bitch, fucking faggot ass bitch."

"Man bruh calm your ass down!"

Raquan shouted to me, but I wasn't hearing that. I was still trying to get that ass. Beat my ass or not nigga I'm laying hands.

"Man Fizz move bruh for real! I'm a fuck his ass up!"

"Nah bruh you too hot, you gonna have to deal with his as later bruh."