Chapter 21

Carrington POV

Like I fucking figured the bitch had everything in the world to say about me and my dilemma but look at her ass. Damn slut slept with the cousin.

"Morning hoe!"

I said to Ashley as she walked up the hall with her robe untied revealing her exposed breast and panties.

"Morning you want some coffee?!"

"Nope but tea would be just fine. Seems as though you already got a good batch boil right now."

"Umm and what you mean.?"

"You and your little friend you got back there in your room."

"Bitch! I brought me home a little meat loaf hoes stay hating."

"Child never hating just saying that you were talking all that shit, and you fucked their cousin."

"Their cousin?! Ah shit! Bitch really?"

"Girl this a family affair...bitch you and him was all over each other last night. Child, he snatched you up and carried you too the room last night."

I laughed. Then Fizzy appeared walking up the hall in just his boxers adjusting himself.

"Ayo shawty...why you leave ma. I'm trying to get some of that morning pussy ma, shit I know that shit wet."

"Oh lord, child uh uh."

"Bitch you too late now! Gone and give up that coochie."

"Aye... you that nigga from the other day with my cousin Ray."

"Guilty as charge, your point sir."

"Aye bruh I don't know what y'all got going on, but bruh we don't fuck with that gay shit real talk."

"Well I don't think that's your decision to make now is it? Ash girl get your toy his batteries running low."

"Bruh that's my fam fuck you mean. Nigga I'll rock your shit hell you talking about."

"Shit might as well I already done fuck both brothers."

"Hahaha Yasss best friend! Bitch you just classless"

Ashley shouted laughing at me. We both laughed while Fizz stood there all steamed up.

"Nigga fuck you talking about?! My cousins ain't gay bruh."

"Nigga stop for real just stop... I have no reason to fight and argue with you check your cousins. I don't need you to go getting all upset and pissed with me. My problem not with you its with them, but if you want to know go check your cousins."

"I got that shit nigga you just stay fuck away from them."

"Um unless you fucking this shit you done run not a damn thing here! I ain't none of your fam nigga like I said I fucked both of your cousins if you got a motherfucking problem deal with them!"

I said jumping up and getting in his face. Ashley jumped in between us and pushed me down the hall. I can't stand that shit just because I'm a homosexual man every last straight nigga swears that we ass gay males are the problem. No nigga its y'all we know what we want y'all just the motherfucka who undecided and confused. I was ready to fight that nigga he better be glade that Ashley jumped in my way because nigga it was about to be on. I was so pissed that I didn't realize I had missed an call. Checking my phone, it was Raquan. Mm should I call him back I thought to myself. I mean I have spoked to him in a couple of days. Yea I guess I could.