chapter 10

Carrington POV

"Umm ok so we just gonna act like we not behind the wheel of a car today!"

Ashley shouted. Damn this girl had some serious road rage. We decided to take a mini vaca. I needed it after breaking it off with Deejay last week all the tension of being around each other was driving me crazy. I was happy back to myself. Being single and not worrying about an unfaithful ass nigga. Just me and my girl chilling.

"Ooo bitch that is my shit turn it up!"

Ashley yelled. The radio was playing the latest hit from Tink:

"So come tonight, run the lights, say your close
Fuck these hoes, I want your time
Tees and sweats, hair's a mess, Netflix's on
Still your eyes glued to mine
You understand me, and it's all I need

And that's that shit that like, like, like, like, like
A man who can open my mind, a man who can open my mind
Is it wrong that I really, really, really, really want you?
And there's no need to ask, you feel it too."

We were jamming. Acting like we were on stage performing. Knowing we couldn't hold a note to save our life.

"Are you here to rescue me?
Are you here to go and get a check with me?
Are you here to pillow talk?
Or are you here to bounce and pull out when this shit get hard?
Are you here to make shit right
Are you here to loan me your chest when I cry at night?
Are you here to set me up, get me hyped, turn around and just leave my life?
I told him that's that shit that I'm used to
Don't blame me for my issues
He know deep inside I really wanna have him
The little things what makes him so attractive
Got him opening and holding doors
Touching me in places like a tourist."

"Bitch so you gon tell me wassup with you and Dee or nah?"

Ashley asked with her nosy ass. Like damn bitch he was the last thing I wanted to talk about right now.

"Nothing...we kick it for a little and now we not."

I said bluntly no trying to get in to it. We pulled up to our hotel and the place was nice...well of course it is the Hilton.

"Checking in?"

The lady at the from desk greeted us.

"Yes room for Ms. Ward"

Ashley said. Getting our room key, we rushed to the room.

"POOL TIME!!!!"

We both shouted like some school girls. Stripping out of our regular clothes and into our swimwear. We had straight for the indoor pool. A thank god it wasn't crowded, but there were a group of some of the finest niggas I ever saw.

"Bitch you need a napkin?"

"Excuse me..."

"Oh you excused but you was drooling for a minute there, looking mighty thirsty."

Ashley said passing me one. I mushed her and jumped in the pool. We swam around a little relaxing and enjoying the water. Now this was heaven.

"Bitch play some music."

Ashley said because it was too quiet in there. I hopped out a ran over to my phone. Putting on my party mix the first song came on was Ying Yang Twins "Say I Yi YI":

"She got her hands up on her knees and her bows on her thighs
She got the twerkin and the servin' so I know that she fly
She got me hype, I wanna bite hr right now yi yi
Say I yi yi yi yi"

I couldn't help myself I had to twerk. Then Ashley jumped up out the pool to join me. Both of us twerking like strippers all on the chairs and table we were getting it.

"Damn...shawty ass fat."

I overheard one of the guys say. Of course they was talking about Ashley cause she had an ass like K.Michelle. she was all on the ground making that ass go up and down.

"Hell yea make that ass bounce."

The voice got closer I turned around saw the gang masculine hormones crowded around Ashley. Jealous I felt until I felt two strong firm hands resting on my lower back. I look over my shoulder I was this cute ass Rican. Mmm papi!!!

"Shit bae throw that ass in a circle papi."

Ooo he just called me papi I thought in my head. Oh, it's a go he was getting this bussy. Then I jumped down into a split grinding all on the ground giving him a show.

"Ooo shit like that!"

He said excitedly. Standing back to my feet the song ended. Not saying a word, I walked off to our room leaving Ashley there to entertain.

"Aye papi so you just gonna leave me like that?!"

"Yea...You needed something boo?"

I said playing hard to get.

"Shit hell yea... you."

"I'm not up for sale baby."

I said turning on the hall going to the room.

"Shit let me kick it with you for minute."

"And do what? What you want?"

"You..."

"Well sorry you can't have this."

20 MINUTES LATER

"Ahh shit Joseph! AHH FUCK!!!"

Damn he had me in there calling his name. That bed was like a trampoline we were bouncing so hard. I was riding the fuck out of that fat Rican dick. Joseph was very persuasive even though I wanted it anyway.

"Hell yea papi ride that dick."

He said gripping my hips. Fucking me like I was a pocket pussy.

"Mmm fuck bae! Uh fuck me bae!"

I was holding on to the headboard. I just hope the next room is empty or at least not and elderly couple because he was beating up some shit. Tossing me on my back his dick was all wet with my good juices. Sliding back up in my hole. Stroke my bussy like a bad habit. This nigga was tossing a bitch salad like it was last week left overs.

"Uh fuck damn this shit good."

He said smacking me on my thigh. Holding my legs high to the ceiling I was happy as hell. I was getting some hella good dick. His dick was better than Deejays.

"Damn baby I'm about to nut!"

"Ooo fuck yea baby, bust that nut!"

"AHHH SHIT!!"

He grunted as he pulled out and shot on my chest. His shit blew so hard it shot me in the eye. After him I released my load as well over his chest. Jerking a bit, I laid back on the bed feeling completely drained. Mmm see now this was worth a vacation.