New job

Zeek starts to blend in really well. With him being the only human around. Him and Loona became friends over time. Some weeks pass by and things are looking well.

One day they are on a mission and Zeek is asked to take out a target.

Blitz: Ok Zeek. Let's see how you handle a sniper.

Moxxie: Ok so you know how to shoot a standard weapon?

Zeek: Yeah. Marine recruit training. Tried the army as well. Nothing about military never seemed to work for me.

Blitz: Ha! We got a soldier.

Zeek: Ok, target's.. 3in off the pole. So let's make it look like an accident...
(Bam!)

Zeek: Ha. Gotcha bitch.

Blitz: How did you get him from the side of the head?!

Zeek: No time now. Let's roll.

They all leave and head back to the building.

Blitz: what a day. I'm going to get a drink. Loonie you coming?

Loona: No. not this time.

Zeek: Suit yourself. Imma go. I'm fuckin hungry.

Later on~

Blitz and Zeek laughing. Talking about anything.

Blitz: You know Zeek, I never really though a fuckin human would be a great fit here. You really know how to blend in.

Zeek: Thanks man. This was fun. I think imma head home in a bit.

Blitz: Ah come on man. Few more drinks? (Says while drunk)

Zeek: Nope. I'm driving. And I'm waiting on these wings.

Blitz: Oh yeah I almost forgot about those.

*quick pause*

Blitz: Ok Zeek.

Zeek: Sup, boss.

Blitz: I know you must have at least one girl in your mind. Cause I see the way you walk around smiling out of nowhere. Com'on. Spill it. Who is it?

Zeek: Wait. What?

Blitz: Come on man. I'm not that retarded. Who's the girl on your mind.

Zeek: Promise you won't kill me after I say it?

Blitz: Mmmmmmhmmm.

Zeek: Ok... I gotta say it's loo...

Blitz: HA!! I fuckin knew it! Your really like my daughter! Hahaha.

Zeek: Ok keep it down. We don't need all of hell knowing.

Blitz: Hey I don't mind. Your a good man. Even though I'm still not sure how you ended up in hell I'm the first place. But your good. Just don't fuck anything up with her life, ok?

Zeek: Sure thing, boss.

They eat, drink some more, Zeek calls Loona to come and get blitz cause he's too drunk to drive.

Zeek: Damnit. Ok hollup. *calls her* hey Loona. Uhh. Blitz kinda got wasted, and he ain't drivin tonight. Can you come and get him.

Loona: I don't have a car. How am I gonna get him?

Zeek: I'll take his van, come get you, bring you here, so that way you can take him back in his van so that I won't have to take my bike back and forth.

Loona: Ok. Let me know when your here.

20 minutes later~

Zeek: Loona. Im here.

Loona: Ok.

She gets down to the van and they drive off.

Loona: What the fuck happened?

Zeek: Nothin special. We talked, drank, ate a bunch of wings. I had to pay for the wings he paid for the drinks. He had most of them.

Loona: Yeah. That happens a lot.

Zeek: There he is.
*he pulls over*
Zeek: Blitz! Aye. Over here!

Blitz turns around.

Blitz*drunk*: Heyyy, Zeek, oh. You brought Loona here too? Cool we can alllll have a good ol' time here.

Loona: Come on blitz. I wanna go home.

Blitz: But we just..

Zeek picks him up and put him in the passenger seat.

Zeek: Ok that should take care of that. Well I guess I need a way home too, or never mind.

Loona: Don't you want to get back home?

Zeek: Nah. It's all good. I'll just get a room somewhere.

Loona: You don't want a room here. Let me just go back and get the book.

Zeek: Nah it's cool. I can handle myself around here. It's no different than where I used to live.

Loona: Oh. Ok. Well you wanna... head back with us.

Zeek: Back to your house?

Loona: No dumbass I mean heaven, where else.

Zeek: Yep that was a stupid question. Sure I can do that.

Loona: come on.

Zeek: Guess I'm following you guys.

Loona: How else you gonna get there?

Zeek: Noted. My bad I'm retarded.

Loona: Clearly.

They drive off. In the middle of the ride back, out of nowhere Zeek coughs up smoke. Uncontrolled he keeps coughing more smoke. Once they get there he calms down but Loona noticed.

Loona: hey you ok?

Zeek getting control.

Zeek: Yeah. I'm ok. Just had an itchy throat.

They go in but Loona noticed small ash trials coming from zeek's motorcycle. Zeek carried blitz inside and they settle down. Zeek doesn't know where he's supposed to sleep.

Zeek: Hey where do I sleep? Over here ok?

Loona: I don't care. Just don't go in there.

She goes in her room and shuts the door. Zeek and blitz watches tv and blitz passes out. Zeek lays down by the wall near the door and thinks. He finds himself restless and goes for a walk. Makes it to where the door can't be locked completely. While he's walking he starts coughing again. Then finds himself on the floor getting hot. Blacks out from the pain and wakes back up in blitz's apartment.

Loona: Hey.. hey! Dude wake up. Talk about a heavy sleeper.

Blitz: Zeek. Thanks for helping out yesterday.

Loona: Yeah no problem. Glad I could help.

Blitz: Oh shit. Thanks Loona. I almost forgot you were there too.

Loona: Yeah I'm the one that drove you home.

Zeek confused as to how he got back or what happened, he just goes on about the morning. They make it to the office and moxxie and Mille are there.

Moxxie: Did you guys hear what happened on earth?

Millie: What happened?

Moxxie: Look..
*tunes on the news*

News: We have multiple reports of a man with a 'flames skull' committing multiple counts of manslaughter. Leaving the witnesses dramatized and afraid of going out into the streets at night. We also have reports of this man killing then with just a stare and just leaving them to die on the floor. Suffering a series of secures and some not making it.

* turns off the news*

Zeek: Damn.

Blitz: Well we're about to have a shit ton of clients.

Zeek: This happened yesterday? *sits there puzzled trying to connect the dots about why he passed out and woke back up*