Served vengeance, renounced justice

The angels took Zeek up to the sky towards the light. Zeek trying to regain consciousness sees the angels taking him away from the devil. Once he looks back up he sees the gates of heaven. Shocked and astonished, he starts to tear up. The angels set him down on the floor and bow. Zeek looks around and sees Jesus. After seeing this Zeek drops to his knees as well. Jesus slowly walks up to him and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Jesus: Stand up. You are a warrior of my father.

Zeek: Looks up at Jesus and slowly stands up. Shaking from the sight.

Jesus: Why are you nervous?

Zeek: I never.... Thought I'd see.. you or anything like this in my life.

Jesus: You fought for your friends, in defense you called them family. Your care and love for them changed their hearts for the better. And you still proclaimed my father to be your lord even in the foulest depths of hell itself. With your power stripped from you, you still fight on for the glory of my father. You preached the word of god to the devil's angels. And forever changed their lives. For that. You will be rewarded with one of two things. But you choose which you will be rewarded with.

Zeek: I... I did what I was supposed to do. I don't deserve recognition and thanks from you.

Jesus: Who are we to say what we deserve. You did these things cause that's what you allowed into your heart and kept it there. When you gave your heart to me I saved it. And healed it with these past circumstances. You deserve the appreciation from all of them.

Zeek: Them?

Just then. The gates open and he sees his family walk out the doors. Zeek stands there in awe and shock as he watches them walk towards him.

Zeek: This can't be real. Lord. This can't be real.

Jesus: I would not fool you for a second. Your eyes do not deceive you. That is your family. Safely waiting in my father's kingdom until the second coming.

Zeek looks at jesus and then runs to his family crying harder than ever before. He gives them all a huge hug. They all big him back.
(All the names imma give y'all are his siblings)

Mike: It's so good to see you again Zeek. Goodness gracious I see you've been living like there's no tomorrow.

Dave: We all missed you. A lot. Like a whole lot.

Zeek: Not as much as I missed y'all. All I do is talk about y'all.

Josh: Still in the shop?

Zeek: Bringing it back up to part. Man. I can't believe this. This is the best day of my life. Wait. We have everyone else except...

He can see his dad walking with his mom to see their son.

Zeek: No way. No way...
He takes one look at them and ran as fast as he could to hugs them as tightly as he could.

Dad: ZEEK!!! It's so good to see you again my guy.

Mom: Finally all our boys are here.

Zeek can't stop crying. And he doesn't want to let go of them. Jesus can he seen walking to them all.

Jesus: I love seeing the joy in family reunions. But I still have a choice for you to make.

Zeek: What?

Jesus. You can either stay here with them. Live your eternity in the kingdom of heaven. Or. I let you go back to earth. To continue to protect your new family. As the angel of justice and truth. The angel rider.

Shows a vision of the blue angel rider.

Zeek sits there for a second and thinks.

Dave: You know what you have to do. We'll he here. We're not going anywhere.