Last goodbye

Everyone wakes up the next morning and Zeek is working on the van. Blitz joins in. They both make adjustments to the van before they head in for breakfast. They all eat and head back to the rooms. Loona and Octavia turn into humans and go get snacks. Everyone else stays at the rooms.

Blitz: Hey. I don't really do this but thanks.

Zeek: Yeah. Anytime.

Blitz: I'm serious. No one has ever stood up for us the way you have all this time. Even risking your own life to save ours.

Zeek: I can't keep loosing people. I care about you all a lot more than you think. Your like... a second family. You've been like a father to me and I don't want to hurt any of you. Moxxie and Millie have been like an aunt and uncle, and Loona... I love her. And I want to be there for her struggles. But I don't want her to see me like a miserable man that can't handle shit.

Blitz: You've handled this better than I would have. Trust me. Loona told me what you went through these past few years. Shits rough. But we all have our struggles.

Zeek: Yeah. The more I thought about that the more quiet I became about my shit. But hey. It is what it is.

Blitz: Yeah. I see that. How long we here for?

Zeek: Another day. Just letting everyone get enough rest before we hit the road again. They can't escape hell so we should be good for a while. They got the book right?

Stolas: Yes. I got it.

Zeek: Cool.

~later on~

Zeek: I'll go get us dinner. I'm not taking any chances in a random demon disguised as a human making us known. You never know who's out there.

Loona: Can't you see them?

Zeek: Yeah. Which is why I'm going. Just.. I'm not taking any chances. Imma go get us some Burger King. Text me what y'all want. She has my number.

He arrives back with the food. And they all eat. Regular day the next morning comes. Blitz and Zeek work some more on the van to make it faster and more efficient. After they all pack up and leave they head for Indianapolis. Where Zeek lives. They make it to his house without a problem. Zeek drove most of the way.

Zeek: Welcome to my humble cove.

Stolas: This is.. rather nice actually.

Zeek: Over there is the family room, office space next door, and the kitchen is over there through that door way. Two rooms upstairs. The one at the end of the hall is mine. Y'all play rock paper scissors to see who sleeps where.

Octavia: Dad? How long will we be here?

Stolas: I honestly don't know, dear. Just as long as we need I'm sure.

Zeek: Just until this shit blows over. But for now. Just make yourselves comfortable.

Octavia: We don't have any clothes.

Zeek: Ok. I'll take care of that. I only got one shower here. Imma go to the store and get some clothes for everyone. I'll be back.

He leaves*

Blitz: Well shit. What's the fuckin rules with this place...*hears barking*

Loona: Damn that was loud.

Octavia: He has a dog?
(She says excitingly)

Moxxie: Well shit. Of course he has a dog.

Millie: You don't like dogs?

Moxxie: I'm not too good with animals.

Millie: I'm sure it's no problem. I wanna see it.

Everyone goes to tue back door window and sees a big dog on the chain. Looks like a pit bull mixed with German shepherd. And another species that's unknown.