Why

Loona goes and tries finding Zeek. Along with Mille and moxxie. After blitz had left, the three went to earth to find him. They eventually found him in an abandoned gym. With some equipment left behind.

Loona: Where is he?

Moxxie: Oh shit. Found him. Or I think that's him.

Loona looked through a dark window and saw him hitting something.

Loona: That's him. Let's go.

They head inside and see him yelling at himself, slamming a sledgehammer on the floor in a corner.

Zeek: ALL I EVER FUCKING DO IS SACRIFICE!!! ALL I EVER DO IS GIVE AWAY MY JOY AND LOVE TO EVERYONE ELSE, JUST FOR THEM TO BLOW IT UP IN MY FUCKING FACE!!

He throws down the hammer and drops to the floor, sobbing.

Zeek: I can't keep going like this... everyone is dead and it's my fault. I couldn't save dad, mom, (lists out his brothers and sisters) why can't I save. All I do is destroy. And now... what chances do I have with her. All imma do is destroy that too. I CANT DO SHIT ON MY FUCKING OWN WITHOUT BREAKING SOMETHING!!! Ten years ago I could shoot a gun, ten years ago I could call my brother the worst names possible and not bat an eye, now and can't even hold my FUCKING SANITY IN PLACE. I HATE THIS FUCKING LIFE. Why do they even care about me. What have I done to deserve love and care. All my hope keeps getting ripped from me. And I'm just supposed to sit there and take it, LIKE A FUCKING MAN SHOULD. AND NOT BITCH ABOUT IT. NOT CRY ABOUT IT. NOPE. I GOTTA BE TOUGH. I GOTTA SHOW WHOS THE FUCKIN BOSS AROUND HERE. OR JUST SIT ON THE GADAMN SIDELINES NOT DOING SHIT. And now... you know what. I think I might have a chance at... Never mind. I don't think Loona feels the same way I do about her. No one else has. Why should she?

The three sit there scared and crying. But silently. It's no wonder ghost rider can feed off of his vengeance and anger for so long.

Loona: We shouldn'tve came here. I should've listened to blitz.

Moxxie: No. Loona I know we have our differences but listen to me, he needs you now more than he ever will. He loves you. But he's scared that you don't love him. So he's just waiting on what move to make. How to tell you about it.

Millie: Just let him know how you really feel about him. Whether you love him or not. Your company is all he really wants.

Loona: Ok. Thanks.

Moxxie: But maybe we should go.

Loona: No. not yet.

She gets up and walks to him.

Zeek is on the floor about to pass out. But sees her.

Zeek: Oh shit... how much of that did you hear?

Loona: Enough. Why is it so dark in here?

Zeek: don't turn on the..

Loona gets a flash light in the room and sees all of zeek's scars and bruises. Done by his self. And his red eyes.

Loona: Oh my... fucking hell. Why. You can talk to me about this shit.

Zeek: I'm sorry. I'm just so used to being alone when I need someone to talk to I get... carried away. I'm sorry I left.

She hugs him again.

Loona whispers: I.. wanna be there for you. Ok?

Zeek: Ok. Thank you. Your the best thing that's ever happened in my life. I hope you feel the same.

Loona: Yeah. I do. I... I love you.

Zeek's eyes brighten up. Widen with joy and relief. And he finally feels... happy. A sense of joy he hadn't felt in a long time.

Zeek starts crying again. Hugging her back.

Zeek: I love you too.. so much.

Moxxie and Millie holding hands, watches what is happening. Enjoying the moment.

Zeek: Did you bring moxxie and Mille too?

Loona: How did you...

Zeek: I can see them, well he can see them.

Loona: Huh. Ok. Well I'm still hungry.

Zeek: Likewise. Let's go home.

Loona: Wait.

Zeek: Wha...mm

She pulls him aside to where moxxie and Mille can't see, and they share a passionate kiss. Embracing every moment shared between them two. Once Zeek kissed her he was shocked. After a little while he relaxed all his muscles. Feeling a sense of peace and love for a brief moment. Once they were done they went back to moxxie and Mille. And went out to a nearby Italian restaurant. Something similar to Olive Garden. But a little different. After the ghost rider healed himself.