New life

Zeek woke up in a hospital.

Zeek: Uuh(grunting) how long was I out?

Blitz: (reading a news paper) three days. Give'r take.

Zeek: Three days?

Blitz: Yeah after the whole crisis thing you had with your sister, you went upstairs and passed out on Loona's lap. We couldn't get you to wake up after that so her and stolas brought you here.

Zeek: Damn. Where are they now?

Blitz: Just out and about. They told me to call them if you woke up.

Zeek: Well... you gonna call them?

Blitz: Nah. Imma let you enjoy the quiet before they're all in your face.

Zeek: That makes sense.

They sit there and chill for a bit before they're released. They hung out the rest of the day doing what ever came to their minds. (Pause)
Once they got home Zeek was greeted by everyone else. Loona gave Zeek and hug. After that whole ordeal, they all went to bed.

Loona: you doing better?

Zeek: Yeah. A lot better. Blitz said I was out for 3 days. That's crazy.

Loona: Yeah. You were. After we got done talking you passed right out. Stolas said that usually a human would die from that much stress. But the rider is what kept you alive.

Zeek: Thank go... glad I have it.

Loona: Don't worry about it. I'm in your house now. Which is kinda weird when you think about it.

Zeek: Giving the circumstances. Not all that weird.

Loona: Yeah... come here.

They cuddle and turn on the tv. Moxxie and Millie are sleeping in the family room with a pull out bed the Zeek bought recently, Octavia is sleeping in the office area with a spare sofa, big enough to sleep comfortably on, and stolas and blitz are in the bed room upstairs. And the next few days go by pretty quiet. Until...