Devil at mind, angel at heart Part 2

They all journey to hell. Heading to the devil's castle. Where they are met by many guards and demons lurking about inside. They are all chained up walking to the devil's throne room.

Lucifer: About time you showed up.

Elite guard: Forgive our timing lord satan. This ghost rider was more than anticipated.

Lucifer: Eh. Oh well. Your here now. We can begin. First. Bring forth the imps. And their hellhound.

They do as they are told.

Lucifer: So. Who's first. The human, imp number one, two or three. Ah. Moxxie. I remember you. From the greed ring right? Ah yes. Your father really has put up a name for himself in that land.

Blitzo: If your going to kill us just do it now. Spare us the speech.

Lucifer: I'm not going to kill any of you. That's just a waste of time. I'm going to make an example of you all. Starting with this one. And I'll make sure all of hell watched while I work.

Stolas: Your highness, please spare them. It was my own doing. I dragged them into this.

Lucifer: No no no stolas. It was a team effort. I will begin at sunset. Take them to their cells.

The guards all take them to their own prison cell down beneath the castle. They throw Loona next to zeek's cell and Zeus was put in his cage in zeek's cell. But their power stripped of them by Lucifer.

Loona: Zeek?! Zeek wake up!

Zeek stirring from his sleep.
Zeek: Huh. What's going on?

Blitz: Thank god.

Zeek: Not used to you saying that blitz.

Blitz: Don't get used to it kid. Damnit. I got us into this mess. If I'd just found a better way..

Stolas: It's not your fault blitz. I failed us all.

Zeek: Quite passin the fucking blame on yourselves. It's not doing us any good here.

Loona: How the hell are we suppose to get out of this?

Charlie Morningstar: You don't.

Stolas: Princess?!! *bows*

Charlie: No please. Don't worry about respectful manner. Your a brave group of people here.

Zeek: Who is that?

Moxxie: The princess of hell.

Zeek: Figures.

Charlie: I can't believe a human would go so far as to protect you all. Honestly what did you give him that no other human has given him.

Zeek: Eh. They're good people. I like them.

Millie: You don't sacrifice yourself to save us just cause you like us. Not that I'm complaining.

Charlie: Well... I wish the best for you all. I gotta go.

Zeek: Thanks for the help. Fuck... why does my chest hurt?

Loona: You got stabbed in the chest by a holy spear.

Zeek: Makes sense. Why do I gotta go first.

Stolas: I'm so sorry Zeek. You don't deserve none of this. We brought you into this mess. And now your paying the price for something you had nothing to do with.

Zeek: Ah. Don't say that. I made a choice. It wasn't a good choice but I'm glad I did it.

Guards come up and takes everyone to their area. Then takes Zeek to an arena. Throwing him in the center of the field. The crowd cheers on and on as Lucifer comes to sit down on his throne.