1

are you coming over tdy?

only if you get coffee with me :)

how could i ever decline coffee with y/n y/l/n?

so real, ill be over around 11

____________________________________________

y/n clicked her phone shut, yawning as she slowly got out from the heavy weighted blanket on top of her. she had just moved to new york last month, her apartment was far from being completely furnished but at least her room wasn't half bad. stretching as her feet came in contact with the green mossy rug by her bed she groaned before slowly making her way to her bathroom.

the girl decided to take a short shower, as she stepped out she clicked her phone back on, reading the time while she brushed through her short nappy hair. "fuck, i'm exhausted." she rubbed her face before making her way over to the vanity, slapping on a bit of makeup before digging through her closet looking for something to wear in the harsh nyc summer weather.

pulling out multiple clothes and throwing them all over her room she finally settled on a black tank crop top and a long floral skirt. looking down at the wrist watch she had put on she read the time 9:52, quickly grabbing her crocheted tote she ran down the stairs of her studio apartment.

stopping in her tracks at the door she started slipping on her sandal wedges, putting on a thin cardigan along with her sunnies, she lived on the opposite side of town as claire making her feel more rushed than the other girl. y/n grabbed her keys, locking the door behind her before running to the parking garage and starting up her forest green jeep wrangler.

as y/n cruised through the city she let music blast through her speakers, the windows down with wind blowing through her shaggy curls as she rode to her friend's house. shooting a short text to the girl she parked outside her house, tapping her finger on the steering wheel as she waited for her. claire was always one to make someone wait, never on time for any plans she made.

y/n was knocked out of her daydreaming as she heard a long loud honk come from behind her, quickly she looked in her rear view mirror seeing a black car behind her. inside she saw one irritated man, rolling down her window she decided to figure out what his problem was. "can i help you?"

a man with honey brown eyes peers his head out of his window, shouting at the girl. "your in my parking space dick wad!" y/n groaned in annoyance, the man continuing to honk his horn as the girl refused to move from the spot. looking out her window she saw claire skipping out of her house with a huge smile on her face, quickly disturbed by the honking as she got into the passenger seat. "what's this guys problem?"
"let's just go." y/n taking her cue flipped her hand through the window shining her middle finger at the man before skirting off leaving him in complete shock. 

//
ik this is a starting off so slow but y'all gotta trust it will get better