13

@aenza 1h

(        send message          )                                       ♡            ➣

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(        send message          )                                           

____________________________________________

@aenza 27m

(        send message          )                                  ♡            ➣

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(        send message          )                                           

___________________________________________

y/n drove weston to the venue, the two listening to disney songs in sync on the way there. in no time they were waiting in line, luckily thanks to fast pass they were able to go in first after just a few minutes of waiting in the semi-cold february weather.

the couple went to purchase some merch, wandering around the venue to find a bathroom for weston to relieve himself from the water he had chugged out his hydroflask in the car.

y/n stood waiting outside the bathroom before weston came back out a smile on his face, "should we get drinks before we head down to our spot?"

"definitely." y/n took weston's hand, the pair walking along side each other to the bar waiting in line patiently while the opener played.

"one strawberry margarita and two waters, one with lime please!" weston shouted above the loud music, holding his id out for the man before handing him some cash.

"wait weston, let me get a photo for my story." the girl snapped a photo uploading it as she stood at the bar waiting for the bartender to finish making her cheap drink.

y/n tipped the guy a 5 dollar bill before looking around for weston, following him down the to crowded pit as he shouted above the music again. "do you think we'll make it to the front?"

"we have to! i believe in us." y/n smile and hooked her arm with weston's as the couple weaved through the huge crowd of people. luckily this was all during the opener.

by the time paramore had taken the stage they were only a few rows behind from the barricade, weston snuck through more people taking y/n with him as they both held onto their drinks.

the band had played many songs from they album 'this is why', y/n had taken many videos of weston singing along and freaking out to the music. the girl couldn't help but laugh and support him, singing along with hayley.

the girl took a photo of hayley as she spoke to the crowd, holding her phone up high to get the perfect picture for instagram to prove she made it.

of course one of her best friend's elias had slid up, complaining on how he could have been there but y/n wouldn't have had it any other way. weston was great company, he balanced out the girl like nobody else could.

on the drive back home y/n and weston didn't really speak, they listened to minecraft music and stared out the windows enjoying each other's presence. y/n rested her hand on his lap, a grin on her face as weston started to laugh.

"those gloves make you look so funny." he had a huge smile on his face, snapping a picture and uploading it to his story while y/n drove the happy pair back home.

@wes10    10m

(        send message          )                                  ♡            ➣_______________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(        send message          )                                           
_______________________________________

we're gonna act like it's not freezing cold
during february in nyc, ik these chapters have been short but i honestly have no idea where to take this right now