12

@wes10

(        send message          )                                       ♡            ➣

__________________________________________

y/n ran upstairs to her room with a bowl of cereal, holding up her phone with her other hand as she pointed it to the man laying in her bed.

"weston, what is this?" he laughed and sat up, patting beside him causing the girl to crawl into bed with him while pawning off the bowl of food.

he scooped some of the cinnamon flavored cereal into his mouth, swallowing it before speaking up. "it's valentines day." he had a cheeky smile on his face.

"obviously, i didn't invite you over for no reason but don't you think it's too soon for this?" y/n shoveled some of the food into her mouth, the couple taking turns eating out of the same bowl.

he shrugged and lifted the bowl up, drinking the milk before setting the empty bowl on the girl's bedside table. "y/n, you're overthinking it"

the girl had pouted her bottom lip out, looking at weston as he leaned in closer placing a small peck on her lips with a small laugh. "i'll take it down, for your peace of mind."

"wait, don't delete it." y/n leaned over looking at weston's screen as he opened instagram, the pair deciding to check what everyone was saying.

"everyone is so confused right now, it's kinda funny." the couple laughed going through the messages from all his friends and fans, most of them puzzled with the random girl on his story.

weston turned his phone off, brushing the girl's hair back and placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "what are the plans for today?" y/n shrugged, looking down with a sly smile on her face.

"i don't know... i did hear paramore is playing at webster hall." weston practically jumped at the name, gripping onto y/n's shoulders forcing her to make eye contact.

"y/n, please tell me you're about to surprise me with tickets to paramore." the girl opened her phone, pulling up ticketmaster and handing it to the man now screaming and jumping on her bed.

after his freak out session he practically pounced on y/n, showering her was kisses all over her face. "this might be the best valentine's day of my life." he cupped her cheeks, placing a warm loving kiss on her lips.

"thank elias, i was supposed to be going with him as anti-valentine buddies.." y/n had a smile on her face, she really enjoyed weston's company. every-time they were together she felt like she could laugh for hours.

"it's in six hours, do you want to head back home and get ready?" weston rolled off the bed, standing up before taking the girls hands and helping her to her feet. "why don't you bring a bag over and get ready at my place?"

weston ran his fingers through his hair before skipping down the steps to the front entrance, gathering all his stuff. "just give me a minute." y/n was throwing all her stuff into a bag.

her makeup, hair products, even her outfit was all stuffed into one huge tote bag. with a smile she went up to the front door, putting on her shoes before opened the door letting the smell from the hallway linger into her home.

"let's go!"

_____________________________________

this is a lil filler ig, next chapter will be longer i swear!