10

as a couple weeks went by y/n and weston grew apart, they didn't really have the time to talk to one another except for the occasional story reply.

with valentine's day approaching claire wouldn't stop nagging the girl about the man she had kissed over a month ago. "y/n, you two had such a great night and you guys literally kissed the day after. text him!" y/n groaned as she applied bleach to her roots, finishing up her hair.

"i don't think he has time for me claire." the girls constantly stalked weston's social media accounts, looking at his youtube channel uploads every chance they got to see the tiniest updates in his life.

"he'd make time though, just text him before i do!" y/n laughed at the girls comment knowing claire would never message the man no matter how much she threatened to.

as a few hours passed by y/n had officially become a blonde, the girls deciding to do their makeup and take pictures for awhile.

later that night after claire had been kicked out, y/n laid on her bed freshly out the shower with a robe tied tightly around her as she opened twitter on her phone to check how her post had been doing from earlier.

she couldn't help but let out a laugh, watching as the man approved of the new color. going through her notifications she noticed weston had messaged her 15 minutes ago.

y/n sighed, she knew she had to find a reason for the man to come over on valentine's day but she really wasn't sure how to come across the subject without being awkward about it

getting up she dug through her closet putting on a pair of pj's before slipping into her satin sheets and flipping through random channels, settling on glee before pulling open her phone and texting hoover.

hoovette

what

what does weston like

wdym, that's really broad

idk forget about it 😣
____________________________________________

y/n started thinking of schemes to impress the man and get him over to her apartment on valentine's day. maybe she could fake an injury, or say she needs help putting something up? no he's just as short as she is, there was absolutely nothing she could do.

while she sat in her living room she poured out nearly a whole bottle of red wine into a glass cup, staring at her phone sat on the coffee table.

she sat with her feet crossed up on the sofa, her cat clementine sat in her lap as the girl reached over to pour the rest of the bottle into the cup.

the alcohol was definitely starting to get to her causing the girl to stand up, her cat jumping off and running to sit in the window as y/n grabbed her phone off the coffee table holding it up to her ear.

"hey weston, it's y/n... yeah everything is fine! i was just wondering if you wanted to come over." she chewed on her nail, waiting for the man to respond to the question.

"i know it's la- oh alright! i'll see you soon then." as the phone flashed her lock screen she noticed weston had hung up, with a huge smile on her face she stood in the middle of the living room before snapping out of her trance quickly throwing out any garbage in the room.

she tried her best to tidy up, buttoning up her pj shirt as she tied her shorts strings into a tighter bow walking her way over to the kitchen.

she grabbed two wine glasses out and a new bottle of red, walking over to living room and setting them on the table pouring two glasses for the pair before hearing a knock.

she quickly ran her fingers through her curls, giving them more volume before opening the door seeing weston stood in her apartment hallway with red cold cheeks and a coat bundled around him. "come in!"

stepping to the side she watched the man come into the apartment, standing by the front door with an awkward stance. "listen... i should probably get going. it's pretty late." weston spoke up, clearing the awkwardness in the air.

y/n looked down at her phone reading 12:58am, with a small smile she looked up into weston's eyes. "i have wine."

the man quickly returned the smile as soon as he heard the words leave y/n's lips, taking off his coat and shoes before following her to the living room.