9

can u come downstairs

one min

dont make me go up there
read 11:32am
___________________________________________

y/n stuffed her phone back into her pocket as she sat up on the sink, weston's cold hands sliding up her shirt causing the girls breath to hitch. the two had been in a pretty heated make-out session after their discussion earlier.

15 minutes ago

as y/n entered the bathroom she closed the door behind her, locking it before focusing her attention on the man with his back pushed up against the glass shower.

"listen y/n, what i've been meaning to say for awhile is you're super pretty and i want to give this a try. i really sense something here." he took the girls hands, looking down at her with his honey-brown eyes.

she could tell he was sincere, weston seemed like a really sweet and loving guy but she wasn't sure if she really deserved him. the amount of pressure that would come from his fanbase would make her have to leave her peaceful life behind.

"weston, i don't know..." she avoided eye contact, afraid that once she looks into his eyes all her doubts would rush away and that's exactly what happened. as weston grabbed her neck he turned her towards him, "think about it."

with his final comment he connected his sweet lips with hers, the girl slowly moving in sync with him as she rested her hand on his chest. the passion picking up as their tongues explored one another's mouths.

he felt his hands exploring her long soft thighs exposed from the short pajama pants she had on. "hop." gripping onto her legs he pulled her up, feeling her legs wrap tightly around his waist as he set her up on the sink.

the two continued to kiss, trying their best not to make too much noise. that was until y/n's phone buzzed against the sink causing them to panic as she reached into her pocket. "fuck, it's enya."

reading the message she responded quickly, tucking her phone away before continuing to kiss weston. "okay, you should go back." he slowly pulled away, a huge cheeky smile on his face as he placed one more small peck on the girls lips.

y/n hopped off the sink fixing her hair and clothes before heading out of the bathroom, walking swiftly downstairs as she made her way to the living room.

"we just wanted to know what you wanted to get for lunch, it's a tie between scarr's pizza or sushi 35." y/n sighed in relief, taking a seat on the floor around the tv that was playing steven universe.

"sushi, definitely." she spoke out with a smile, turning her attention to the tv before she heard someone speak out from behind her. "someone has good taste, i'm in for sushi."

weston skipped down the steps, making his way over to kalynn and hoover sitting between his friends on the sofa as he also focused his attention to the show.

y/n sat there thinking about everything that had happen in the two days and just what exactly weston was to her, where would their relationship even go.

as she lay on the floor staring up at the tv enya passed her phone around, making everyone input their order. as y/n finished she tossed the phone over to cascina, closing her eyes and drifting into a small nap while she waited for the food to arrive.

//

lmk if u want warnings for more explicit content