11

as the couple laughed throughout the night it eventually reached 2am, the wine bottle cleared between the two as they sat closely near one another on y/n's vintage comfortable sofa. the girl's leg crossed over onto weston's lap as he held onto it, his thumb gently caressing her soft skin.

she had a wine glass in her hand, smiling as she drank the last bit while keeping eye contact with the man. "it's really late now, i can walk you to your car."

the man slowly shook his head, leaning closer to the girl's face as he brushed a lose curl behind her ear causing her breath to hitch. the eye contact between the two was unbreakable, causing the tension to grow even higher.

weston had a cheeky half-smile on his face before closing the space between the two linking his lips with her once again kissing her with passion, letting y/n know just how much he missed her.

the girl was laying back against the sofa now, her leg wrapped around his waist as the two kissed with so much desire for one another. their hands and tongues exploring each and every bit of one another, y/n hands coming to the bottom of the man's shirt as she pulled it off him.

her hands tracing the curves across his abs as she felt his hands massaging her upper thigh, slipping his hand under her thin shorts as he groaned into her mouth.

y/n gently bit onto his lower lip, her tongue slowly moving with his before he pulled away leaving small kisses down her neck and onto her collarbone. one of his hands continued to explore up her shorts as the other one caressed the girl's soft thighs.

he looked up at the girl as he felt her fingers run through his short hair, making sure he had permission to continue what he was doing. y/n gave him a small smile, "don't stop." with the reassurance he started to untie the short's strings, slowly pulling them down her smooth legs.

weston licked his lips before kneeling in front of the sofa, spreading the girl's legs apart as he leaned in closer gently licking her folds causing y/n to cover her now red face.

he continued to taste the girl, using his flat tongue to explore every inch of her before slipping his finger into her entrance making a soft moan leave
y/n's mouth in pleasure.

"weston..." she could feel butterflies in her stomach as he slowly pumped his finger into her, sucking on her folds as he made sure to keep her legs from closing. y/n knew she was nearly close, it had been months since she last had someone do this to her leaving her way more sensitive to it all.

the man entered another finger, pumping them into her as they caused her to moan louder, unbuttoning her pj top as she left herself exposed to weston feeling his free hand come up to massage her breasts.

y/n tried to squeeze her legs together, feeling herself moments away from finishing before hearing a loud ring coming from off the coffee table.

weston's phone sat there vibrating against the glass completely throwing off the mood, the man pulled away placing a soft kiss on her inner thigh before reaching for his phone to see who the call was from.

quickly standing up he cleared his throat, watching
y/n cover herself back up as he answered the phone putting it on speaker. "kalynn?"

y/n looked at him with wide eyes, finishing to button up her top while she adjusted her shorts mouthing over trying her best to be quiet 'what does she want?!'

weston shrugged, his eyes just as big while he listened to his sister speak through the phone. "weston? where are you, i was going to see if you wanted froyo but you literally aren't in your room."

the man licked his lips, taking the phone off speaker and holding it against his ear with his shoulder as he walked with y/n to the bathroom.

weston scrubbing his hands with soap as y/n ran to the living room to shut off the record player, listening as weston talked loudly to his sister from the other room.

"hoover needed me to pickup something for him to eat but i ended up just eating wi.. what? no i'm not at a girl's house, kalynn when have i ever been with a girl?...okay.. whatever i'll be home soon, let's talk later." with that the man hung up and made his way back out to the living room.

"i guess i should head out." he stood in the living room, watching as y/n came to stand in front of him with a smile wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

his arms came to snake around her waist as they held onto one another, y/n deciding to give the man one last peck before pulling away and grabbing weston's hand leading him back to the entrance.

"call me later?" weston spoke up as he put his coat and shoes on, looking up at y/n as he tied his shoes. the girl responded with a nod as weston left, leaning against her door frame as she watched him walk down the hallway.

//

i've made my comeback 🤫