4. The Waiting Game

Larry

I still can't believe that I left Gemma with just a kiss after our date. I haven't been doing so since my early high school days. Back when I still had a curfew, that was the only thing that made me not pursue sex with the girls. Soon as I know how to bend the rules I was out buying condoms and going all the way with the school's most willing and available girls. And at that time there were lots of them. 

Now, looking at my empty apartment, I sigh and decide to turn in early. It was the plan anyway. I had wanted Gemma, without her knowing for a while now. The jealousy I felt when I saw her at Players months back with her cousin was a big surprise from my side. I have been trying to forget about her just because she's good at her job and I really don't want to find another PA. My reputation precedes me and it'll be only time until I screw up and she left me. 

Yeah, unlike what everyone thinks, it was never me who ended things. It was them that decided they had enough of me. My attention spans towards them don't usually last long. It'll always be sex then one or two weeks later women decided that they were done with my busy schedule. 

Years ago, I'd been happy with the arrangements, but as I get older and watch my brothers find their wives, having kids, and living their sickeningly happy married life, I started wondering about my future. Maybe it's jealousy, or maybe it's just me wanting what my other brothers have. 

Aside from how insistent Mom had been in finding a wife for me and playing matchmaker with all the mothers, aunts, and even grandmas in her social circle. Mom was relentless in finding anyone who has a single available woman and are willing to date the so-called hottest-eligible-bachelor. Uh-huh, Mom doesn't have to do much to sell my name and fill my social calendar with luncheons, operas, galas, ballet performances, and even high teas with prospects of my future wife.

Anyways, that was a month ago until she too gave up on me and let me dive back into my work without losing a beat, not even a regret. Well, not now, obviously, 'cause I found Gemma, um...found out about her scribbles, I mean. 

Yawning, after a good stretch, I decided to strip naked and go to sleep. Tomorrow I will get to see her, tomorrow after spending time with Samuel Chong and several of our golf buddies I'll get back to the office and see her pretty face, and sexy ass clad in her knee-length work-appropriate skirt. Argh... who am I kidding, I was not going to sleep easily without rubbing one out. 

Grabbing my lube and a box of tissues, I start stroking my length. My eyes closed and wandered back to our dinner date where she looked exquisitely proper and sexy at the same time. Her lips though...it was plump, pink, and matched perfectly with mine. 

I sigh as I keep on stroking my dick, my mind traveling back to our kiss while imagining how our kiss is going to happen tomorrow. The faster I jerk off the heavier my breath is becoming. I don't even need porn apparently, since the memory of our kiss was enough to get me hard and my climax coming in fast. I groan when I climax, swiftly grabbing a handful of tissue since I'm getting older and too lazy to clean up after myself if I make a mess on the sheets. 

If I had a  mirror with me I know that I'm smiling like a fool, but I just can't help myself. Sleep comes easily after my jerk-off session and morning comes as scheduled.

At six am, I wake up and head straight to my spacious bathroom. I do my morning business and continue to make coffee while scrolling through my phone, checking up on the news in the world of finance. Knowing the topic that was going to be discussed on the course was always the number one thing to do before I meet up and do my network on the golf course. Hey, work is hard, but still, someone has to do it. 

I was about to go back to the office when Samuel coaxed me into having lunch and joining his old buddies from college that we met accidentally there. So I did, and we talked about business and I finally understood why Samuel did invite me to have lunch with his buddies. 

"Samuel, I really appreciate that you introduced me to your friends."

"Now...Larry, we're golf buddies. We've been working together for years. My dad, even longer. I just want to share the wealth," He laughs and I follow his lead. Another golf session was set up before we both go to our offices. 

It is well after lunch hour when I arrive at the office. I have a meeting rescheduled by Gemma and am going to walk straight to it after grabbing the necessary documents that Gemma had prepared for me while I was gone. "Thank you. Gemma, can you please get me a double espresso, I can barely keep my eyes open." 

"Yes, of course. Why don't you go ahead to the meeting room? I'll send it in once I have it." She replies professionally.

Gemma knows me too well already, She knows I'll get sleepy after a day at the golf course. Maybe it was the big lunch, or the perfect shower after a long day at the course talking about business. Gemma knows that regular office coffee won't do it for my veins, I'll need the one from the coffee shop downstairs with their strongest Robusta blend. It'll be enough to get me through the most boring managerial meeting I have to endure before I can end the day. 

"Good afternoon, fellas. Sorry about rescheduling our meeting. Now, I'm all ears. Please...carry on." I open the meeting and then let the head of the finance department start his explanation while I comb through the report that I just got from Gemma minutes earlier.

I am a pro at multitasking, but not when my brain is lagging from the lack of caffeine, or in this case the strongest blend of Robusta available within the building. I need it before my brain can start to function properly. Gemma enters the room almost fifteen minutes into the meeting and my smile reaches my eyes as she walks into the room holding my elixir of the finest coffee blend.

"My life saver, thank you, Gemma," I tell her and she nods, though I know she is going to walk back to her desk with her cheeks blushing from my sweet saccharine smile. I sigh the moment my brain starts to function normally with each sip of hot coffee that I drink. 

The meeting ends well over after working hours and it is not strange for me to see that Gemma is still there waiting for me by her desk. I used to take it as is, though now my mind was venturing to the down and dangerous path of various office naughtiness. 

Oh...God...

I really need to do the right thing with Gemma. I wanted to. I am too fucking tired to get the same result over and over again. That is why I have decided to play the long game with her. I want to wait, I am willing to wait.