8. Realization

Larry

"Don't laugh, okay." She pouts, making me look at her with a different kind of focus. She's too beautiful for her own good and I feel like the luckiest guy in the whole world. 

"What? Why would I laugh? Gemma, you don't know what you're offering me. Wait, are you offering me to take your virginity?" Now, it's my turn to worry when she bite her lip as if worrying about how the night had taken a turn. 

"I...maybe, ugh...I don't even know. It's not like I'm saving myself for anyone. I just hadn't met someone I feel like doing it with."

It's not my intention to take her virginity for granted, and when she said so...I just felt like I needed to pull back and take my time with her. "We don't have to do it tonight. We can always make out. There are other ways, at least until you feel you want to move forward with me."

"Um...can we do that other thing?"

It's my turn to bite my lip when what I really want to do is to bite her lip instead. "You're making me so hard just by saying it, you know that right? But yes, we can definitely do other stuff. Come here,"

It's cute that she didn't realize that there is a distance between us, and it feels good when she entwines our hands when I hold my hand out to her. I guide her to the sofa and pull her to sit on my lap. She's still wearing her flowy dress, another knee-length one that makes her look sexier than if she's wearing a shorter one. My hand holds her waist, while my other hand trails under the end of her dress, stroking her naked thigh. My dick throbs when she shudders from the slightest touch. I can't believe she's that responsive. 

I lean closer and kiss her, telling her that she's beautiful while she lets out a little whimper that makes me dive in to taste more of her sweet kisses. "Open your thighs for me, Gemma," I whisper, kissing down the side of her neck. She's pliant in my arms, and I have to hold back on my urges. Not wanting to push her out of her comfort zone. 

When my hand caresses her inner thigh, she offers me her neck and I lick and suck down the crook of her neck. The exact spot where I know she's very sensitive. My hand moves from her thigh to unbutton the front of her dress. "Is this okay?" I ask while kissing her chest. 

"Yes, fuck yes..." her harsh breathy voice makes me throb for more and I groan holding myself back with another kiss.

"Too fucking beautiful," I praise when my eyes see her breast covered in a lacy bra. I lower down her bra, and she moans in delight when I latch my lips in one of her nipples. Flicking, licking, and sucking her as my hand was back between her thighs.

"Larry..." She shudders and parts her legs wider and my hand caresses her panties. I move to suck her other nipple when I find that she was wet from our kisses already. My fingers tease her from under her panties, touching the side, before finally slipping a finger when she grinds her ass on my groin. 

"Damn... Gemma, stay still for me, baby,"

I feel her back tense, but she stays still, letting my finger slip under her panties and rubbing her intimately.  Her kisses get deeper and her hands wrap around my neck, pulling me close to her. 

"More, please..."

"Can I move you to my bed?" At this point, I am so ready to get both of us naked, but I'll settle to get her in my bed and have my tongue inside her. 

"Yes," she answers, looking at me drunk with lust. She yelps when I carry her after taking off her flats and kicking off my shoes. 

"I want to see you," she whispers when I lay her on my bed.  

"How do you want me?" I ask with a big horny smirk on my face while still standing by the side of the bed, watching her. Gemma's lips looked thoroughly kissed and her dress was unbuttoned. My hands are itching to peel every scrap of clothing she has on her body. 

"Chest...naked, I want to feel your skin."

"And my pants?" I ask while already unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off my body. It's a pleasure seeing her eyes roam my body. She's definitely hungry for more when my hand moves to unbuckle my belt. 

"You...can take it off," there's a hesitation in her voice, so I decide to strip to my boxers. 

"To the middle of the bed, please...and can you take off your dress for me? Just your dress." 

It's my turn to watch as she sits up and her hands move to take off her dress. She's in her bra and wet lacy panties when she positions herself at the center of the bed. It's not my intention to rip her bra, okay...maybe I get too excited to see her naked under me and my focus is going straight to her perfect breasts and perky pink nipples. My mouth salivates to have her nipples in my mouth again and Gemma arches her back perfectly when I suck one of her nipples. Her sweet throaty moans go straight to needy my cock. 

"Now, will you part your legs for me, Gemma?" I ask as I slowly kneel on the bed, waiting for her to let me be between her creamy thighs. When she parts them wider, I lean down to kiss her navel and slip my fingers back inside her. This time with her sprawled in my bed, it's easier for me to devour her and she whimpers sexily when my teeth pull down her panties before I hook a finger and tug it off her body. My eyes never leave hers and she bite her lip as if she was too horny to say anything. And when I take her legs to my shoulders she cries out my name the second my mouth tastes her sweet arousal. 

"Oh...my God, Larry," her hands move to my head, grabbing my hair while her legs pull me close. It's getting me to the point where I stroke my cock while I lick and suck her deeper. "L-Larry..." her voice is getting raspy with each lick and my other hand grips her waist tighter as she tries to fuck herself into my mouth. Gemma tastes too good that I start stroking my dick faster and groan with each lap of my tongue.

"Give me, come for me," I whisper roughly as I kiss her pink slit. And when she climaxes, her legs pull my shoulder and I dive deeper to suck her off. She's a trembling mess as I made my own mess under my boxers before slumping back next to her. 

"That was..."

"Good, right?" I kiss her temple and pull her onto my chest. Usually, I'd get deep inside my date by now and ready to take her back home once the pleasure wears off. But with Gemma, cuddling comes so naturally. 

"Why don't you use the bathroom here, 'cause I need to change my boxers." 

Her eyes gaze down to my crotch and her surprised face is so cute that I kiss the tip of her nose. "Yeah, you're so fucking hot that you made me came in my underwear. I haven't done that since my teenage years."

She's about to say something but I shut her mind off by sealing her lips with mine. I leave her to get a fresh pair of boxers before going to the guest bathroom and to clean myself.

Gemma is fully clothed when I get back to my bedroom. 

"You're going back?" The disappointment seems to shock my mind.

"Mm...my panties were..wet, and you kind of ripped my bra...so," her hands fidgety trying to straighten her clothes. 

"No...you're not wearing anything underneath that? fucking hell, Gemma, you're killing me here."

She lets out a nervous laugh, and I close our distance in seconds. 

"I can't send you home like this. Why don't you stay the night and I'll get you to your apartment to change in the morning. I'll get someone to drive your car back to your place later."

"Or, you can drive me home now and send my car in the morning?"

"Oh..." No one...I mean no one had ever rejected my offer to spend the night. Hell, I very rarely let my dates spend the night at mine. "Yes, I guess I can do that." I really don't want to be one of those pushy boyfriends, so I put on my jeans and T-shirt before grabbing two jackets. One for me and the other one for her. And wow, my jacket never looks that good on me. 

After making sure that she's safe in her apartment. I head back to mine where I sleep easily when I still smell her sweet perfume on my pillow.