Chapter 1 - The hunt begins

Natasha's POV:

"Agent Romanoff, I understand you want to take The Red room down I just don't -"

"Save it Fury. I'm not letting them continue what they are doing. They are using Hydras chemical experiments to control the Widows." I fold my arms leaning against the table in the meeting room.

"You want to go and take them down by yourself. I get it, I really do but you are not going on a solo suicide mission to take down an entire Network by yourself." Fury snaps at me.

"She's not going alone."

I turn seeing Barton leaning against the door frame "Clint" I warn.

"I'm going with her." He smiles at me completely ignoring my warning to him.

"So am I" Steve appearing behind him nodding at me.

I roll my eyes at the two idiots at the door turning to face Fury, daring him to challenge me.  I raise my eyebrow at him awaiting his response.

Shaking his head "I'm not happy about this, don't do anything stupid." saying the last part while looking at Clint.

"Are you ever happy?" Clint frowns and tilts his head as Fury storms past him. Letting out a little laugh he nods towards Steve waving his finger up "Don't do anything stupid."

"He was clearly talking to you there Barton." slapping his shoulder "So when do we set of Romanoff?"

I huff "WE don't, thanks for the support boys but I'm going alone." I smile at them.

"No chance" Clint challenges me. "You know we love a good fight and I couldn't possibly think of anyone better to fight right now."

I look at him shaking my head.

Steve steps towards me putting his hand on my arm, he clearly doesn't value his hand very much. “Come on Romanoff, I'll get the jet ready."

I huff, "Fine, just don't get in my way ok?" I storm out of the room.

                                                                             ________________

I walk up to the Quinjet Rogers and Barton are already in there, Steve is securing his travel bag and Clint is in the pilot seat.

"Good, you're here, where to first?" Clint asks his hand waiting to put the coordinates in.

I'm still annoyed at them "There is still time to back out of this."

They both just smile at me.  "Like he said Romanoff, where to first." Rodgers smiles

"You're both idiots." I pass a piece of paper with the coordinates on to Clint. "This is the location of someone who can assist us in finding Dreykov and the Red Room."

"Gotcha" He powers up the jet and it begins to move.

We're flying for a few hours before he decides to land the Quinjet. I grab my gun holstering it to my hip as the back doors open walking out I see a wooden cabin in the middle of an ocean of trees. This is not exactly what I thought it would be.