Chapter 6- Panic

Y/ns POV:

The light blaring into the room wakes me, trying to stretch my legs out I realise there is a weight above them holding them in place, looking down I see a set of legs over mine as something under me moves slightly.

"You're awake." warm breath hits the top of my head as rough groggy voice makes itself heard

Leaning up slightly I tilt my head to see light green eyes looking down at me. "I-" realising I can feel soft warmth under my hand frowning I look down seeing it tucked under the red heads shirt my palm resting gently on her stomach.

Her hand is quickly placed over mine keeping it in place, "Don't panic, It's fine I don't mind."

My eyes slowly trace up to hers once more.

"It's ok." She whispers leaning her head forward.

I'm completely frozen into place, unable to trust my own breath let alone my voice. My body having a mind of it's own leans in uncertain what to do our lips our millimeters away from each other daring the other to close the gap.
Lips grazing against my own, sends sparks flying all over my body a shaky breath breaks out as I close the losing battle our lips fully connecting. It's a chaste kiss but it feels like so much more, pulling away my tongue tracing the tingles she has lift on my lips my eyes searching hers.
The once warm hand covering my own is abandoned as it raises up to my cheek before sliding into my hair pulling me in once more, it's slow as my eyes flutter closed. The plump lips come in for a third and fourth time before they open making me mimic her movements her tongue slightly brushing along my bottom lip.

Nails lightly digging into the back of my head deepens our kiss further, my own hand glides to her hip pulling her involuntarily closer to me a little moan sneaks out of the red head making me melt further into her.

A phone blaring suddenly makes me break away, she pulls be back connecting out lips once more "Ignore it."

"No. I really. You shouldn't." I sit up and jump to my feet knocking her resting legs off of me.

"Ow!" Natalie instantly grabs her injured leg

"Oh god I'm sorry."

she laughs "It's fine."

"You- You should answer that." I shuffle around for a moment I grab my gun off of the table holstering it once more I clear my throat " I'll make you a coffee while you." I awkwardly point to the phone and run into the kitchen.

I fill the coffee machine up and start pacing back and forth, hearing Natalie talking in the front room. I hear her mention a 'Clint' but I am too lost in my own head to pay attention to anything else. I stop is front of the coffee machine staring into in as I trace my hand over my still tingling lips. "Fuck." I shake my head, I know this can't be good.

The coffee pot is finally full as I start to fill the cups up Natalie's voice makes me jump missing the cup, she's leaning against the door frame. "You ok there?"

"Yep." I grab a tissue wiping up the mess "Do you have creamer or?"

"Black is fine."

"Good good" I nod, awkwardly stepping back I put my arm out to the cup presenting it to her still looking at the steaming mug before me "I made you a coffee" I smile towards her briefly seeing she has an amused look on her face.