Chapter II.

He sat next to me. A beautiful man. He had the most gorgeous curly, black hair which reached his eyebrows, he had dark brown eyes. He wore diamond earrings which weren't too big but not too small. he looked at me and smiled. He had one dimple on the left side of his smile and a little stache.

??: Yo, sharing IS caring

I looked at him with a puzzled look, I didn't know what to say or what to do. I mean I could pass him the blunt but I have no clue in the world who he is, might be someone undercover.

??: Cmon now ma, hand it over

he chuckles and holds his hand out towards me. I have no other choice but to give it to him, but before I do I take another hit and hand it over. He grabs it carefully and takes a big hit. He looks at me and hands it back over. I grab it. As he exhales he chokes up a little.

??: Yoo my bad, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Elijah, or Eli.

Eli: Now what's your name ma?

Y/N: my names y/n.

Eli: you don't talk much huh?

I take a big hit and pass the blunt to him, looking at him I shake my head.

Eli: You seem like you're my age, you going to FHS?

Y/N: Yeah something like that. Do you live here at this house?

I look back and point to the house right next to mine. I look back at him to see what he would say.

Eli: Nah, but it should be. I come everyday, but my friend, Deon lives there.

Y/N: Ohhh, and why aren't you inside with him?

Eli: Cause his bitch ass brought his "girlfriend" and they wanted alone time

I look at Elijah and see that he looks a little annoyed by the fact. But he eventually shrugs it off and smokes it up.

Y/N: What's up with the air quotes?

Eli: He doesn't like her, I know that for suree. He just wants some pussy cause he can't keep it in his pants.

Just as he says that he receives a message. As he's reading it he passes the blunt over to me and angrily types his heart away. I take a couple hits and look up to the sky.

what a beautiful sky, so many stars and a full moon!

Soon I look back at him to see if he finished typing away. As i'm looking at him, he's looking at me. He has a little smirk on his face, and you can see his dimple. We just stare at each other for a bit until he breaks the silence.

Eli: Yo so uh..

He looks down to the floor for a bit and rubs the back of his neck. He then looks back up at me,

Eli: Deon said I have to go home but he drove me here. I don't have a ride.. you mind if i stay at yours or something? Im really good at sneaking in, swear.

He's looking at me. I shrug and take the last puff of the blunt. He's still looking at me this time with his hands together like he's begging.

Y/N: Fine. But you're sleeping on my chair hammock in my room. My parents are leaving for work way before we wake up to go to school anyways.

He grabs me and bear hugs me from where we're sitting. As he lets go we get up. He's so much taller than me, the height comparison could never. It was such a difference.

Eli: Thank you ma, you're a life saver

Y/N: Cmon now, you have to be VERY quiet.

I grab his hand, and oooh how soft it is. I then lead him to my front door and I let go of his hand. I carefully open the door trying to not make any noise and whisper for him to come inside. He does and waits behind me. I close the door and grab his hand again,

ohh how it makes me melt.

I lead him upstairs to my bedroom and turn on my light. I close the door, oh so carefully and let out a big sigh. Elijah sits on my bed, staring at things on my wall and just around the room. He's so beautiful. I stare at him and look at all the details on his face, now since I can see better. He eventually stared back at me and smiles.

Eli: Enjoying the view ma?

Y/N: Shut up and get off my bed, you're sleeping on my hammock chair.

I point to the hammock in the corner of my room and he analyzes it for a while. He looks so focused but I wonder on what? It's just a hammock chair.

Eli: Ma. Cmon now. I'm not ready for bed just yet. Let me lay down here. Let me put you on this show. Please

He puts his hands together again like he's begging. I look at him for a bit thinking if I should or not. I give up on thinking about it, we're both high and a show would be good right now.

Y/N: Alright, scoot over

Eli: On it ma.

He scoots over to the left side of my bed and takes off his shoes. He places them right next to the bed and takes off his jacket which he was wearing. He now has on his black sweatpants and a white wife beater. I hand him my remote and take off my hoodie. I'm almost wearing the same exact thing as him, except I was wearing a white cropped tank top. He eventually finds the show and I hop onto the bed. We weren't too close to each other but close enough. He starts the show and as we're watching I can feel the TENSION. There was so much and as much as I wanted to hold his hand again or even lay on him I just couldn't do it out of freewill. But what I do is relax myself. I look at the tv and watch the show he put on. Breaking Bad.

I eventually pass out.