Chapter V.

Eli: Y/N.. Can I kiss you?

I look at him, pure eye contact. The winds blowing mildly. Lust in his eyes, I can tell in his eyes that he wants to so bad.

Y/N: Yes.

I sit up and crawl on top of him, sitting on his lap facing him. I put my finger under his chin and pull his lips onto mine. The things I was feeling was too much. A kiss turned into a  sloppy make out session. Both of us gasping for air and our body's so close together, basically touching.

He slowly starts kissing down to my neck. I let out little moans from the feeling of his kisses on my neck. He stops and whispers into my ear,

Eli: Let's take this somewhere more comfortable?

I shake my head. I can't wait. I want to feel his soft hands all over my body.

Y/N: Just fuck me in your car.

Elijah looks at me surprised. But nods. I get up off of him. Grabbing the blanket we head to the backseat of his car. I throw the blanket in the front seat and get in the backseat. he follows me inside and I sit on top of his lap again, continuing where we left off at.

As we're making out he feels my body. Taking off my pink tube top revealing my chest. I get off and lay on my back, putting my legs up in a comfortable position. He begins to take off his clothes as I remove my shorts and thong. We throw our clothes to the front of the car.

He looks at me for reassurance that I want this. I nod at him to continue, and he does. He fucks with all my senses. Caressing and touching that spot that unlocks my wetness. He kisses my neck and I beg him to go in. He slowly slides his tip in. I let out a loud moan, clearly turning him on even more. He slowly continues putting his dick in.

He continues thrusting in and out, slowly. Which makes me want it more and more. He went harder and faster, at the same time he stimulated me by rubbing my clit. I gasped for air, it felt too good.

Can't he see what he's doing to me?..

I dig my nails in his back from all the pleasure i'm feeling at the moment. His moans and whimpers turning me on even more.

Y/N: i'm.. im gonna cum

Eli: Cum with me baby..

He thrusts in deeper and harder every second. Making me reach my peak, and also his. He does a final thrust and pulls out, cumming on my stomach just as I cum. He lets out a little giggle and kisses me one final time. He grabs our clothes and finds some paper napkins for me.

He puts his sweatpants on struggling because of his height. I clean his cum off of my stomach and put my clothes on. We both sit there in the fogged up car, trying to catch our breaths. He turns the car on and puts the windows down. The fresh breeze hitting out faces. He lays on me putting his head on my chest.

Eli: Let me know when you're ready to go home ma.

Y/N: Let's stay here for a bit.

We sit there for a moment trying to collect our thoughts. After a few minutes I let him know i'm ready to leave. We get out and he enters the drivers seat and I enter the passenger seat. I throw his blanket to the backseat and he begins to drive me home.

11:58. That's the time we arrived at my house.

Y/N: Hey Elijah, It's really late. Do you want to stay the night again?

He looks at me like a little kid who got told they could go for ice cream.

Eli: For real?

Y/N: Yes Elijah.

Eli: Bett. Cmon boo

He turns his car off and opens my door. We enter the house just like the first time. Quietly and carefully, trying not to wake anyone up. We head up to my room and I turn on my light. I shut the door.

Y/N: wanna hop in the shower with me real quick?

Eli: a million times yes.

I giggle and we both enter my bathroom. I turn the shower on as Elijah unclothes again. I take my clothes off and we both enter the shower. He hands me the shampoo and I tell him to hunch over, he does and I apply shampoo on his hair and rub it in. I basically showered him. He does the same for me and we get out.

I blow dry my hair as he jumps into some extra clothes I stole from my brother. A pair of basketball shorts and a wife beater. I then jump into some shorts and a t-shirt. We both hop into bed. but this time he holds me close to him. I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep to his heart beat.

  ...

-

-

-

End of chapter V.