Chapter IV.

As i'm getting into my car I hear someone call my name. I look up to see Elijah.

Eli: Ay, make sure to text me when you get home.

Y/N: Of course i'll text you, i have to go now, bye Elijah.

Eli: Goodbye ma, drive safe

He winks and sprints to his friends. I get into my car and start heading home. I arrive home and head towards my room. I grab my phone and sit on my hammock chair.

Today 4:16 PM

Today 4:16 PM

hey boo, it's my Y/N :) >Y/N

Elijah :). < yo, wyddd

nothing much, just here sitting on my bed. i think i might take a shower and then nap >Y/N

Elijah :). < you go ahead, txt me when you wake up gorgeous:)

I put my phone down and head towards my bathroom. I turn on the shower to where it was hotter than cold and hopped in. All I could think of was Elijah. I've only known him for a day now and he's all I can think of. Once I finished showering I blow dry my hair dry and head towards my bed to nap. I get into bed and knock out.

[A couple hours later] 9:28 PM

I woke up to my phone ringing. I get up and grab it from my side table.

It's Elijah? let me see what he wants..

I answer the phone.

Eli: Hey ma, sorry for waking you up from your beauty sleep but it's time to get up.

I let out a soft giggle.

Y/N: It's okay Elijah. Is there something going on though? It's late to be calling?

Eli: And it's too late to be napping! but yeah. be ready in 10? i'm gonna pick you up, i miss you.

Y/N: 10? that's too soon! make it 30 please

I beg and Elijah sighs.

Eli: fine. but you better be ready.

Y/N: see you soon Elijah.

I hang up before he can say anything else and quickly rush to my closet to see what I could wear. I grab a pink booty short and a pink tube top that I had. I also grab some black crocs and a black jacket that I had. I put the outfit on and head to my desk to put on some mascara and lashes.

I check the time and see I still have another 10 minutes before Elijah picks me up. So, I grab my phone and head outside. I quietly sneak out of my house through the front door. I start heading towards the end of the street and text Elijah that  i'll meet him there.

A couple minutes pass by and Elijah pulls up. I get into the car and he lowers the volume of his music.

Eli: Y/N. You're so beautiful.

I blush a little.

Y/N: So where are we going Elijah?

Eli: My spot.

Y/N: Your spot?

Eli: Don't worry, I wont put you into any danger. I go there when im feeling down you know?

I smile at him and he begins to drive to his spot. He pulls into a gas station, he stops the car at a gas pump and looks at me and smile.

Eli: What's your favorite drink and snack?

Y/N: I would die for some peach tea and sour skittles!

Eli: Got it, i'll be back.

Elijah heads inside the gas station. I grab my phone and take a selfie or two and begin to scroll through socials. Eventually Elijah comes back and hands me a bag of snacks. He then shuts the car door and puts in some gas. I look at him as he's putting in some gas.

Elijahs wearing some gray sweatpants, and a white t-shirt. Even though the outfit is basic, he's still so handsome. As he finishes up he heads into the car and begins driving again. We eventually arrive at his spot.

Eli: Here we are ma. Now stay there.

He gets out of the car and heads towards my door. He opens it and holds his hand out. I grab his hand and get out. I grab the bag of snacks as he grabs a blanket that he had in the backseat. He places the blanket down and I place the bag of snacks down on the blanket.

He keeps his car headlights on so we can see. I analyze our surroundings as I sit down on the blanket. There's a large pond a couple feet in front of us. The water glistening from the headlights. Elijah sits down right beside me and begins to pull out the snacks.

He pulls out two peach teas, a water, a large pack of sour skittles, and a bag of little peanut butter cups.

Eli: I grabbed your favorite snacks and mine. I'll share with you too.

Y/N: Thank you Elijah

I give him a small smile. I grab a tea and open it. We talk about everything and anything. It seemed like hours on hours. Then there was silence. We just hold eye contact. Admiring each other.

I sit up better and closer to him. I'm still looking at him but he's admiring me this time. He's looking at every feature of mine. Down from my feet to my head.

god. this man has me on such a chokehold.

Eventually he just stares at me and grabs my face.

Eli: Y/N.. Can I kiss you?

...

-

-

-

End of chapter IV.