Chapter VII.

Y/N !

There in front of me stood Deon. He was wearing black jeans with a white shirt and black puffer jacket.

I didn't know what to say so I just stared at him wondering what he wanted. I know that the way he knew my name was because of when Elijah introduced us.

Deon: Don't be dumb. Let me sit with you.

He stares at Ximena wanting her to leave her seat and go somewhere else. Ximena getting intimidated by him, stood up and moved to a different seat a couple tables away. Deon sat down and not another word was spoken.

I grab my phone out from my back bag and begin texting Ximena.

Today  8:30

Today  8:30

What tf was that about? 😭  >Y/N

Ximena 🩷 < Idek he's weird. I fr got scared so I just left

Ximena 🩷 < ask him why he sat next to you. even though we both know it's cs he got caughtttt!!!🤪

————-

I Look up at Ximena and she gives me a wink. I build up some courage to talk to him. I've talked to Deon before but it's worse talking to him one on one. He's just so intimidating.

Y/N: So.. Deon..

He looks up from his phone with a confused look. Like why would I be talking to him. Or as if I was bothering him.

Y/N: Why'd you make Ximena move? It was her seat first.

Deon: Look. Just mind your own business and move on. It's not the end of the world, you'll see each other soon.

I look at him with a nasty look. Why was he talking to ME that way? He had no reason to.

Y/N : No no no. You look Deon. You don't speak to me like that. You don't just sit next to me and act all bothered when I didn't even do anything

Deon: Shut the fuck up bitch.

I get up. I'm furious. but I won't do anything because he's Elijah'a friend. And I don't wanna mess anything up between me and Elijah. I go up to Gianna.

I face her and smile the biggest smile I can.

Y/N: Hey Gianna. Deon says that he's sorry and that you should go sit next to him.