Chapter VI.

RINGG RINGGG RINGGG

I wake up exhausted. I didn't go to sleep until 12? I look over realizing that Elijah was still asleep, so I turn the alarm off and just lay there admiring him for awhile. He looked so cute sleeping.

His features were so beautiful. It's crazy how I got this far with him and im not even his girlfriend or anything yet. God he was beautiful. I get up and head towards the bathroom to begin getting ready for school.

In the mist of my piss, I hear a gentle knock.

Y/N: Hm?

Eli: Can you please hurry!

Eli was on the other side. I think I might've woke him up on accident as I got up. I quickly wipe and wash my hands before opening the door. As i'm opening it Elijah rushes to the toilet and starts pissing. He doesn't care that i'm there as he's pissing.

I giggle a little to myself.

Eli: Ayy, nah why are you laughing??

Elijah looks at me over his shoulder with a questionable look,

Y/N: You had to piss that bad?

Eli: Yes I did. I woke up later in the night and drank so many waters that you had lying around

Y/N: ohh well alright. best start getting ready cause school starts soon!

I head out of the bathroom and begin changing into some gray cargo pants and a white wife beater with some air forces. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth, brush my hair and put it up, and put some mascara on. Not wanting to do too much today.

As I was doing that Elijah sits on my bed staring at what I was doing. I loved how he admired me. He looked at every flaw of mine with love. I finish up and signal him to start heading to the car.

We get into my car and head towards his house so he could change. He heads inside as i'm in the car. As i'm waiting for him I get a call from Ximena. I, of course answer her call.

Ximena: Heyy girl!!

Y/N: Hey Ximena, what's up?

Ximena: You'd die!

Y/N: Mm spill

Ximena: Gianna caught Deon cheating on her again!

My jaw hits the FLOOR. Gianna caught Deon cheating on her.. AGAIN??

Y/N: waittt.. how do you know?

Ximena: I know my ways girly. don't worry! but this is the third time. I don't understand why she won't just give up

Ximena groans through the phone. Then I hear the door to Elijah's house close.

Y/N: Oh girl.. I have to go. my man! see you soon!

I hang up before Ximena can say anything else. I look at Elijah coming down the porch stairs. He's carrying a duffel bag? As he enters the car, he gently throws the bag to the back.

Y/N: Whats that for?

Eli: Just some clothes for you to keep at your house, I imagine i'll be spending the night more often.

Woah. We just met a couple days ago? We fucked, I know. but now he wants to move in?

Y/N: Isn't it too soon?

Eli: Mm.. I don't care. I like you. I love spending time with you.

Y/N: mm.. I don't know Elijah. I mean I like you too

I think.

Y/N: but I do think it might be too soon?

Eli: Here we'll talk about it later ma. alright? let's head to school now.

I start the car again and start heading towards FHS with so many thoughts in mind. As we arrive Elijah seems off. He doesn't say nothing and just leaves to his class.. I think he got butt hurt from what I said.

I then hear a familiar voice shouting my name.

Y/N! Y/N!!

I suddenly have someone hugging me as tight as they can. but then it hits me. The nice smell of roses and candy. It's Ximena.

Y/N: Hey Ximena!!

Ximena: And where's your man?

Y/N: Long story short. I told him it was too early to basically move in with me and he got butt hurt.

Ximena: Oh girl. I would've accepted that in a millisecond.

Y/N: Mm? Why?

Ximena: My man is my man!

Ximena: Cmon now, let's head to class!

She grabs my wrist gently and drags us to our first hour which we had together. As we enter we see Gianna sitting there like she's the baddest of bad bitch ever. But no Deon? Me and Ximena sit a couple tables away from her. As we're sitting down Deon enters the room and straight up ignores her.

He was so cold towards her. Not a single fuck given. I look over to Ximena making sure she saw what I just saw. And she sure did, Had her whole jaw to HELL. she looked like she just witnessed a whole murder.

Suddenly I hear my name..

.

.

.

End of Chapter VI.