Chapter XIV.

School ends. As I walk to the parking lot, Elijah joins me. We talk as we both walk to the parking lot. I tell Elijah that i'll meet him at his house.
We both leave and I follow right behind him to his house. When we get there, I park on the street. He wait for me at the door and opens it for me.

Elijah: Come in m'lady.

I go inside and he does too. He shuts the door and we both head to his bedroom. I sit on his bed and he puts his things down.

Elijah: Make yourself comfortable momma

Y/N: Will do!

I take my shoes off and begin to lay down on the bed. His bed is so comfortable. The best bed i've ever slept on.
Elijah joins me, he gets on his bed and lays down next to me. I turn to him and we just hold eye contact. We kiss , and kiss again. This kiss leading into a sloppy make out session. He breaks the session.

Elijah: Are you hungry at all?

Y/N: hmm yeah I could go for some food

Elijah: Bet, let's go search for something in my kitchen.

We both get up and head towards his kitchen. We look through and find some nuggets.

Elijah: Nuggets should be good for now right?

Y/N: Yeah that's fine with me

Elijah: Bet. I'll take you out for dinner.

I nod my head and he puts in the nuggets in the microwave. As we wait for them, we talk and make some jokes.
When they're done we sit down together at his kitchen table. We munch on them and watch our show. Breaking bad. When we get done, he washes the plate and I put our water bottles in the trash can.
We head back into his room and lay down.

Elijah: You're so beautiful.

I smile at him and blush a little. He slowly leans in for a kiss. I of course let it happen. This kiss turns into making out. We both sit up while still kissing, I sit down on his lap, facing him. He slowly moves his kisses down to my neck.
I let out soft moans. His soft lips touching my skin makes me feel a certain way. It makes my heart beat fast, gives me goosebumps.
I slowly move my hips against him. He stops kissing my neck and moves back to kissing my lips, but breathing harder than before. I can hear him slightly moaning.

We both stop kissing. I take my shirt off and he unclips my bra. He gently picks me up and lays me on my back. He gets up and takes off his clothes, while he does that, I take off my remaining clothes.
Elijah sits back down and faces me. I sit up and slowly trace his tip with my finger. I see his eyes eagerly waiting for me to go down on him.
So I do. I suck the soul out of him. He's moaning loudly and gripping on to his bedsheets.

Before he cums, I stop and tease him. He gently lays me down on my back.
Elijah looks me in my eyes.

Elijah: Now it's my turn ma.

He slowly puts his tip in. I let out a moan as he continues to go all in. He starts off slow and passionate. Making me go crazy of course, the more he does that, the more I want him. As he slowly stroking, I give him the "faster" look. He clearly gets the memo.
He goes faster and deeper into me. I let out loud moans as he does. I can't control them. I grab on to his headboard. He controls me.
As he's going for it, He leans in a kisses me as he fiens for air every time. The way he moans as he strokes deeper, turns me on every second.
He brings his body closer to mine, we're both sweating from the fun we're having. I dig my nails deep into his back. We're both reaching our peak.

Elijah: Baby.. i'm gonna cum.

Y/N: Cum with me.

Elijah nods. He proceeds to fuck me harder and faster. We're both moaning loudly. He gives me the look that he's gonna cum, I nod and we pulls out as we both cum. He paints me with his. He lays down next to me, as we both try to recover our breathing.
Eventually we do.

Elijah: Sorry I got you real messy.

Y/N: It's all good baby

Elijah: Wanna join me in the shower?

I nod my head and he gets up. I sit up and he holds his hand out for me. I hold his hand and I get off the bed. We both enter his bathroom and shower. When we're finished he brings me some of his clothes that I could use.
He gives me the best after care. I put the clothes on and then we both lay down. We watch movies. I lay down my head on his shoulders.

6:29 PM.

Elijah tells me we're going out. He says we can go through the drive thru. I agree and we both head out. He drives us to get some Subway.
I honestly think it's fire. He drives us to a park and we eat in his car, looking at a pond. The sunset is slowly setting. We're eating and he's cracking some jokes. I sit there munching on my food and laughing in his clothes.

Everything seems so perfect in that moment. I wish it would never end.

But of course it did. When we're done, he drives us back to his house and I grab my stuff from his room. I get into my car and drive back home. I go to my room and put the other clothes I wore in the laundry basket. I get into bed and knock out.

.

.

.

End of Chapter XIV.