Chapter IX.

I open one of the last doors. I regret it. In the room sat Deon. He immediately looks back and gives me the deadliest death stare ever.

Deon: What do YOU want.

Y/N: I'm trying to find the bathroom

Deon: Well it's not in here.

I continue staring at him with a frown but then spot a bong, he's holding it.

Y/N: Oh my god!

Deon: Bro what. Get the fuck out.

I stumble in, shut the door and sit near him.

Deon: What are you doing?

Y/N: You're really rude. And I would love it if you apologized.

Deon: No. You're weird

Y/N: Boo!!! I'm not weird, I just had a couple drinks

Deon: Oh that explains it.

Y/N: yeah.. uh. I did want to apologize

Deon: For?

He starts packing a bowl.

Y/N: The Gianna thing. It's just cause you were really rude

Deon: Oh that?

He begins laughing. I look at him really confused.

Why was he laughing?

Deon: That was funny to me. Really thought you something

He chuckles a little and continues to get up and grab his lighter on the side table. I look at him and frown.

Deon: Yeah well, i'm sorry too. I know you're Elijah's boo. And I called you a bitch. I shouldn't have.

Y/N: Apologize accepted.

Deon lights his bowl up and takes a hit. He then shoves it towards me, wanting me to take a hit. And I take a big hit off of it. He's staring at me? it's weird, it's like as if Elijah was staring at me.

I hand it back and we continue that way until his bowl is done. He starts packing up another bowl and I just stare at him.

Deon: Why are you staring at me so hard for?

He looks at me and I just shrug and giggle a little. He brings my face in closer to his with his finger on my chin. Lips almost close. He's looked down at my lips and back up to me. He then whispers in my ear,

Deon: You're honestly very seductive. The way you look at me. It turns me on.

He then goes back to packing his bowl. I sit there shocked. I didn't know what to do.

Y/N: I have to go.

I get up and quickly leave out of the room, I see a girl and ask her where the bathroom is and she leads me to it. I head in and use the toilet. I sit there for a couple seconds trying to process what just happened in that room. with deon.

I finish from the bathroom and head towards the group again. Difference is that Deon was there talking with Elijah.

Eli: You took your time in there, you good?

Elijah chuckles a little.

Y/N: I just forgot I was using it and I got lost on the way there.

I let out an awkward laugh looking at Deon who stood there sipping on his drink as if nothing had happened.

Eli: Ill come help you next time , just so you don't get lost!

Y/N: mhm.. I'm going to go get another drink.

Elijah nods and begins talking to Deon. I signal at Ximena to accompany me. and she does. We both head towards the table with at the bottles. I grab a bottle of vodka and begin to down it.

Ximena: Woah there girl. What's going on?

Y/N: Rough night.

I continue to down it. Not wanting to process anything that had gone down in the last couple minutes. We'll just the part with Deon.

Ximena: Alright girl. You go for it then..

I finish the bottle and grab another and stumble towards the group. Still sipping on the bottle. As I walk up to Elijah, he grabs it from my hands and says something but I couldn't quite understand.

The night goes on. I dance with Elijah and secretly grab more drinks.

Eventually the night becomes a blur.

I wake up. Im laying on an unknown bed.. and i'm undressed. I only have my panties and bra on. I quickly get up and begin to shout Elijah's name.

A door opens and Elijah comes rushing in and bear hugging me.

Eli: It's okay Y/N. It's my room, it's me.

Y/N: Oh my god, I thought I was kidnapped or something.

Eli: No. We left the party really early at 11. You got drunk and I took you to my house and told your parents that you knocked out at my house and such. I didn't want you to get in trouble or anything.

I hug him hard as I can. I don't ever want to let go. But I do eventually. I go ahead and sit back down on his bed. I look over and grab my phone which was sitting on the side table. It's 4:52 AM. Elijah hops in bed.

Eli: Go back to sleep ma, it'll all be okay. I'll take you home tomorrow morning or evening. Depending on when you wake up.

I look at him and nod. I lay down with him and cuddle. I lay my head on his chest. I fall asleep again to his heart beats.

.

.

.

End of Chapter IX.