Slept on (u/n)'s Bed-Michael Kaiser (Blue Lock)

When you were sleeping last night peacefully and nice. But in the morning when you wake up you see your boyfriend who lives with you in one house (but not yet sharing bedroom), sleeping next to you on you bed.
Which is startling you and soon you're screaming and hitting him with your pillow.
Here's his reaction, while try to explaining his excuses, and how they handle the situation.
-----
Michael:

As soon as he woke up from the hitting pillow

"OUCH! (U/N), It's not what as you think, let me assure you that it was purely by accident. You see, I have this unique ability to sleepwalk, and it seems I stumbled upon your cozy bed while in a state of unconsciousness. Trust me, it's a skill I'm quite proud of." Claimed him while is dodging your pillow's attack on him and try to hold his laughter at the same time.
"Unless, you expect something else happens in between we slept together last night, I won't lay any hands on you. Or you actually want that happened?" (๑•̀ᴗ- )~♡* said him with a teasing wink and grin. Who soon quickly snatched your hands and push you down to the bed and hold your hand on each of your head sides, and looking at you while him on the top, crawling down to you. He grins seeing your blushing face and try to avoid his eyes to hide you blushing. Which is cute to him and tease able.
"Even a tomato will be ashamed to itself because of you, (u/n). Look at you, imagining me doing something more to you while the day is just starting. Such a naughty 😈." Claimed him who soon kiss you passionately for some times, before he gets up from the bed and get out the bedroom. Living you with a single blue rose next to you.
"later I want to see more of your cute blushing, tonight, my rose." (๑•̀ᴗ- )~♡*.