Someone Try to Harm You- Izuku Midoriya (BNHA)

Anime husband scenario
I'm you wife. And we are married for 1 year.
We are dating at a mall.
As my husband.
When you out from the toilet corridor...
What's your reaction seeing me suddenly run to you and hide behind you and even start trembling in fear?
What's your reaction seeing a man is chasing after me with angry face and even call me "*****" and "stupid *****"?
What will be your response hearing him threatening you to give me to him because he's upset for me rejected his offer to date and sleep with him, and even kick him at his privacy area while he tried to kiss me?
What's your reaction when you hear him that I kicked him in the ball to set me free from his sexual harassment actions?
What will you do knowing he even tried forcing me to kiss him and hold my hands tightly, so it hurts my wrist even left them with bruises?
What's your reaction seeing the bruise at my wrists because he was gripping my hands to sexual harass me?
What will you do to him?
What will you do to him when he even challenges you with whatever is your master skill is, with a bet that if you lose you need to give me to him?
Once he's gone...
What's your response seeing me hugging you and lean my face on your shoulder then crying in silent because it was so scare me?
What will you do to me to calming me from being scare...?
----

Wow, that's quite a scenario you've got there! I gotta say, as soon as I see you running towards me and trembling in fear, I'd probably be pretty confused and startled myself

Wow, that's quite a scenario you've got there! I gotta say, as soon as I see you running towards me and trembling in fear, I'd probably be pretty confused and startled myself. But no worries, because the moment I see that man chasing after you and calling you names, my analytical side kicks in and I quickly assess the situation.

First things first, I'd make sure you're safe by stepping in between you and that angry guy. Now, I'm not one for confrontation, but if he starts threatening me and demanding you, I'll have to protect you with all my might. I may not be the strongest out there, but my passion and determination will drive me to stand up to him.

Once that guy is finally gone, I'll immediately turn my attention back to you, my wife. I'll hold you tightly in my arms, gently rubbing your back to comfort you. I'll let you know that you're safe now and that I won't let anything like that happen to you again. And hey, I might even crack a joke or two to lighten the mood and make you smile.

So, don't worry, I've got your back. Together, we can overcome any challenges and keep each other safe. Plus Ultra!