Belly Dance Performance - Satoru Gojo (JJK)

Anime husband scenario.
I'm your wife, and I'm doing belly dance as a hobby at a performances in a stage for an cultural event.
And you took my photo while I'm doing the performance.
As my husband...
What's your reaction seeing me dancing a belly-dance in a white crop top that kind of reveals my belly, combined with some gold pattern on it, and with a white middle east dancing pants-skirts with some gold ornaments on it. While my hands wear white gloves and up to my head holding white shawl at my hands, and dance gracefully. Are you feeling flustered?
What's your reaction when you see me do the dance in the performance day?
What will you say to your friends when they are watching me and drooling and making comments "Damn! That's hot!" "She's so pretty and sexy!""hope she's single!"I want to kiss her and touch her soft skin!"
Are you drooling? Do I become irresistible to you?
What will you do to the photo?
-----
Gojo:

 Are you feeling flustered? What's your reaction when you see me do the dance in the performance day? What will you say to your friends when they are watching me and drooling and making comments "Damn! That's hot!" "She's so pretty and sexy!""hope...

My dear Mochi, as your husband, my reaction to seeing you perform such a mesmerizing belly dance would be one of utter ineloquence. I'd likely stand there dumbfounded, wondering how someone married to me could possess such grace and beauty. But fear not, should any of my friends make such tasteless comments, I'd swiftly remind them to keep their drooling and inappropriate desires to themselves. As for the photo, well, I suppose I'd make sure it's kept safely hidden from prying eyes and potential competitors, because who wouldn't want to steal away such a captivating belly dancer?