Belly Dance Performance (Yoichi Isagi-Blue Lock)

I'm your wife, and I'm doing belly dance performances in a stage for an cultural event.
And you are there to watch me because you feel of need to protect me. took my photo while I'm doing the performance.
As my husband...
What's your reaction seeing me dancing a belly-dance in a white crop top that kind of reveals my belly, combined with some gold pattern on it, and with a white middle east dancing pants-skirts with some gold ornaments on it. While my hands wear white gloves and up to my head holding white shawl at my hands, and dance gracefully. Are you feeling flustered?
What's your reaction when you see me do the dance in the performance day?
What will you say to your friends when they are watching me and drooling and making comments "Damn! That's hot!" "She's so pretty and sexy!""hope she's single!"I want to kiss her and touch her soft skin!"
Are you drooling? Do I become irresistible to you?
What will you do to the photo?
-----
Yoichi:

 Are you feeling flustered? What's your reaction when you see me do the dance in the performance day? What will you say to your friends when they are watching me and drooling and making comments "Damn! That's hot!" "She's so pretty and sexy!""hope...

Well, well, well, my dear wife, you certainly know how to make a statement on that stage! As your loving husband, my initial reaction would probably be a mix of shock, awe, and undeniable pride. Seeing you own that belly-dance routine with your stunning outfit and graceful moves would undoubtedly leave me flustered in the best possible way.

Now, as for my friends and their drooling and rather inappropriate comments, let me just say that I have only one thing to say to them: "Gentlemen, please contain yourselves! My wife is a work of art, and your drooling does not paint a pretty picture, nor does it make you any more eligible candidates for a kiss or a touch of her soft skin."

As for that photograph I took, well, let's just say you've become quite irresistible indeed. I'll probably keep it somewhere safe, as a reminder of just how lucky I am to have you as my wife, a talented and captivating performer. Now, let's go home and celebrate your stunning performance in a more private and intimate setting, shall we?