Wish I Could Prove I Love You

*gasp* What's this? A double update?! Yes, my friends, it is! I just thought I could give you a lil peek inside Mitch's head after this whole episode. So this chapter is in Mitch's POV. Hope you like it!

_____________

I slammed the door behind me and locked it. I leaned against the door and slid down it, pulling my knees to my chest.

I let the sobs rack my body, my tears wetting the knees of my jeans.

Scott... doesn't forgive me...

I don't blame him for being mad; I knew he would be if he ever found out, but I didn't expect him to...

I cried harder, letting everything out.

I didn't care if Scott heard me. Let him hear my wails and cries. He probably doesn't give a crap.

He watched me cry earlier with a blank expression on his face.

Oh, his face...

I continued to cry because I had been so stupid... And so jealous...

I didn't tell either of them the whole truth: that I wanted them to break up. That I wanted Scott to be mine and not Alex's. I can't tell them. Then they would never, ever forgive me.

How could I have been so jealous? Scott and I are best friends, sisters. I've spent years with him, and so has Alex. We both love him to death. We would both do anything for Scott.

How could I have been so selfish as to have Alex break Scott's heart so he could fall into my arms for comfort? How could I have made Alex do the hardest thing he's probably ever done?

How could I live with myself knowing I caused all this?

Scott hates me. Scott's heartbroken.

Alex hates me, too.

And they should hate me.

All of this was my fault. I tried to butt into their relationship because I felt lonely. Because I wanted to be with Scott so much. They were having problems because of me, and they keep having problems because of me.

"It's all my fault..." I whispered as a new wave of tears began to spill over. "All my fault..."