And Maybe Some Things are that Simple

A/N: Yay for fillers!!

Mitch's POV

I nodded. "You're right, Avi." I sighed. "Maybe he will surprise me."

Avi's phone buzzed, and he typed a quick reply before putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Who was that if I may ask?"

Avi shook his head. "Doesn't matter. Let's get back to you."

I nodded. "Right."

"Anything else you need to talk about?"

I shook my head. "Not that I can think of."

"Okay." Avi says, clapping his hands on his knees. "How about we go to Starbucks? Just relax and drink some coffee."

I nodded vigorously. "Mommy needs some caffeine right now." I said, standing up and rubbing to grab my coat. "Let's go!"

Scott's POV

"Well," I began. "Mitch is my best friend... Maybe he will forgive me."

Kevin smiled. "I'm glad you came around." Then he pulled out his phone and began to type.

"Who are you texting?" I asked, trying to peek at his screen.

Kevin locked his phone and set it on his lap. "No one. So is there anything else you wanna tell me?"

I shook my head. "I've gotten everything off my chest and I feel a lot better now. Thanks, Kev!"

Kevin nodded. "No problem! Since we're all good, how about we grab some coffee?"

I smiled. "Sounds great! Let's go!"

Avi's POV

I was really antsy in the car, and Mitch took notice.

"You okay, Avi?"

"Yeah, fine."

I was so excited! Kevin and I are both headed to Starbucks so Scott and Mitch can work things out.

Maybe after that Scott could make up with Alex and everyone would be happy.

I couldn't fight the grin that was on my face as I parked at Starbucks.

Kevin's POV

I could hardly contain my excitement for Scott and Mitch's reunion.

You could see how guilty Scott felt about the whole thing, and it was taking its toll on him, no matter how much he smiled and denied it.

Now they can finally become best friends again.

Today is going to be a good day.

Third-person POV

The four men both got out of their vehicles.

Avi and Kevin trailed back, grinning.

The blond and the brunet made eye contact, and their worlds seemed to stop.

Mitch saw how broken his best friend truly was... He saw it in those dark blue eyes of his.

Maybe Avi was right. Mitch thought. Maybe Scott really does regret what he did.

Scott could see the guilt in the way Mitch held himself, how his brown eyes were filled with guilt and remorse.

Maybe Kevin was right. Scott thought. Mitch didn't mean to hurt me.

They both ran for each other and engulfed themselves in a tight hug, which lasted for several seconds.

They cried onto each other's shoulders, muttering apology after apology.

Their friendship was mended.

A/N: So yeah this sucked but you should still vote and comment anyway.

Now that Scott and Mitch have forgiven each other, we can move on to the Scolex part of the story~!!