But Does That Mean I Have to Walk on Water?

I stood there for a moment after Mitch ran off crying.

I can hear his sobs, his sniffles, his mutterings.

I didn't feel sorry for him.

I walked over to my room and grabbed my suitcase. I needed to get out of here.

Mitch's crying quieted, and I heard his door open.

"S-Scott?" I heard him squeak. "What are you doing? W-why are you packing up? You're... you're not leaving. You can't leave."

I sighed. "I have to, Mitch. I need to."

I could hear Mitch's shuddering breaths. "It's not like you to run away from your problems."

I stop packing my clothes, sighing.

He was right. But then again, there's a first time for everything.

I continued packing. "Feed Wyatt, will you? He has nothing to do with this. He shouldn't suffer because of it."

"I'm suffering Scott!" Mitch yells. "Did you not hear me?"

I pretended to ignore him.

"Scott look at me!"

I turned around and looked at Mitch.

His eyes were blood-shot, his cheeks shiny from his tears. His whole body was trembling with emotion. There was a plea and desperation in his eyes.

"Scott," He began. "We're best friends. We have been since we were 10. That's over a decade of friendship, and in that decade we've had arguments. But we always forgave each other and laughed about it within 5 minutes. What makes this any different?"

"What makes this any different?!" I exclaimed. "When we were kids we fought about what video game to play or what fast food restaurant is better! This, Mitch, is my love life, my future!"

"Yeah?"Mitch scoffs. "Well, what about my future? I don't have a boyfriend that I can go out on dates with or maybe marry someday!"

"Then find one, Mitch!" I replied. "Why stand here complaining about it to me when you could be out finding the perfect guy for you!"

"Because you're the perfect guy for me, Scott!" Mitch screams. His eyes widen and he claps his hand over his mouth.

Mitch... likes me?

"Mitch, I..." I began.

Mitch shook his head. "No. I don't want to hear it. Leave. I don't care anymore. Go stay with Kevin and Avi or Kirstie or Jeremy I don't give a single crap just get out of my sight."

"Fine. I'll go crash at Kevin and Avi's place." I said.

"Have fun." Mitch spat.

I finished packing and walked out the door.

I didn't look back.

___________

Hey here's a filler for y'all! Hope you enjoyed it!

This chapter isn't dedicated to anyone since @PTX_Pentaholic99 was the only one to guess it correctly and she already a dedication.

So let's try this two truths and a lie thing again.

1) I have 30 cousins

2) I've been seriously writing since I was 9

3) I'm allergic to peanuts

Hope you enjoyed this filler and happy guessing!

Oh! Shout out to @cupcake24930 for making the new cover! ^^

Okay now I'm done.

-Bai