Nothing's Like Before

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @HypnotizedDreams for being the first to correctly identify the lie!

I am not allergic to peanuts. I'm allergic to apple cider vinegar, but not peanuts.

Anyway... New chapter!

____________

I pulled up in front of Avi and Kevin's house and sighed.

I never dreamed this day would happen. I never would've imagined that I would leave Mitch.

I guess nightmares can come true, as well as dreams.

I pulled out my suitcase and walked up to their front door.

I knocked and rocked back and forth on my heels, waiting for someone to open the door.

Kevin opens the door. "Scott?" His eyes land on my suitcase and his eyebrows creased. "Why do you have a suitcase...?" He asked slowly.

"Mitch and I had a fight, and I left." I answered with a shrug. "I was hoping I could crash at y'all's place until maybe Mitch and I work things out or I find my own place."

"Oh, okay." Kevin says, though he still looked confused. "Come in."

"Thanks, Kev." I replied, entering.

"No problem." Kevin says, closing the door.

"Hey, Kevin! Did you eat the last of the leftover barbecue?" I heard Avi yell.

"Do you think I have a death wish?" Kevin yells back.

"Well someone ate it." Avi retorts, his voice decreasing in volume as he got closer to the living room.

"Are you sure you didn't eat it?" Kevin asks.

"Yes, Kevin, I'm sure."

Avi enters and sees me standing with my suitcase. "Scott? Suitcase? What?" He says.

"Mitch and I had a fight. I was leaving anyway, but Mitch kicked me out." I explained.

Avi's eyes widened. "Holy crap... You and Mitch fought? What did you two fight about?"

You're the perfect guy for me, Scott!

I pushed Mitch's voice out of my head and sighed heavily. "It's a long story."

"So you want to stay here?" Avi asks.

"No, I was just dropping by, all packed up." I answered sarcastically.

Avi nodded. "Well, lucky for you, we have three bedrooms. You can sleep in the first room on your right down that hallway." He directs, pointing to his left.

"Okay. Thank you."

I opened the door and stepped inside my new bedroom.

It was pretty spacious; a queen-sized bed fit inside.

The bed was all made up with a patterned quilt and a pillow.

I found the closet and started hanging up all my clothes. Hopefully there was enough room...

I started humming a song I heard from somewhere. (The song Scott's humming/about to sing is in the media box. This song is also the songspiration behind this fanfic so that's fun.)

Humming turned to singing.

Hold me

Whatever lies beyond this morning

Is a little later on

Simple and clean is

The way that you're making me feel

Tonight

It's hard to let it go...

I continue singing that song until I was done hanging up all my clothes.

I surveyed the room and nodded.

I walked back into the living room and found myself alone.

I could hear Kevin and Avi talking from another room.

I wipe at my misty eyes.

Don't cry, Scott. This is for the best.

I give up and let the tears fall.

____________

Poor, lonely Scott.

Again, the song Scott sang and the inspiration behind this fanfic is in the media box. It's one of the Kingdom Hearts themes oops.

Now it's time for two truths and a lie!

1) I've been 15 for over six months now and I still don't have my learner's permit

2) I love potatoes

3) My birthday sometimes falls on Thanksgiving

I'm running out of truths. My life is so boring.

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment your opinion about this chapter and your guess for the two truths and a lie!

Love y'all! ^^

-Bai