"The new kid"

*BACKROUND INFO*
(If you are male or non binary, let me know) [You are Y/N. You had just moved into Arizona yesterday with your parents and siblings *if u have any* and you are very excited about everything. Sure, the heat there sucks but you like it there anyway. But there's one thing, though. School. You're going to be the new kid. Who was considered an outcast, and you never really fit in. That is until you meet some kids. *Oh, also. In the story, you're in 12th grade, btw. Your 16 and Charlie is 17*)

"Mom. Dad*, do I really have to go to school? I don't want to. What if the kids there make fun of me. Again?" You say nervously talking to your parents in the car.

(*but if u have 2 moms or 2 dads or just a single parent, then use that instead.)

"Yes, Y/N. You have to go to school whether you like it or not. Ok? Now be a good kid and hurry up. You don't want to be late." Your mother says.

You step out of the car and look at your new high school. You look around and see all of the kids walking around and getting dropped off by their parents. You notice one kid though who had bleach blone hair, short curly hair, tall, wearing a pokèmon cap, walking towards the school. You didn't really see his face, but you only noticed his hair and the cap he was wearing.

You had thought it was cool because you liked pokèmon too. You walked into the school only to see many more kids. They all looked so different from the kids at your previous school. You see that same kid again. The one with the hair and the pokemon cap. But this time you could see his face. He had looked kinda cute. You notice his eyes and can see that they are blue. How beautiful.

As you continue to check him out, a girl bumped into you. You had thought it was an accident, but deep down, you knew it was on purpose.

"Oops! Sorry. Maybe you shouldn't stand in the middle of the hallway loser." The girl laughs and walks away. You had brushed yourself off and noticed that all of your stuff fell out of your bag. You reach to grab your drawing journal until someone grabs it before you do. You look up to see the boy. Again. For the third time. Jeez. You looked into his eyes and noticed how pretty they were up close. They had looked as blue as the ocean.

"Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry that happened to you. Are you hurt?" He asked.
"Oh- Yeah- no- I'm fine, thanks!" You say stuttering like an idiot. He hands you your journal until a page falls out of it. He picks it up and looks at it.
"Oh wow! This looks super good! Did you draw this yourself?" He asked.
"Nah. I printed it out." You say grabbing your stuff.
"Oh.." He said, looking disappointed.
"Nah, I'm just playing. I drew it." You said chuckling.
"Oh, you had me there for a second. Anyways, where are my manners? My name is Charles, but you can call me Charlie." Charlie says, bringing out his hand for a handshake.
"Nice you meet you, Charlie. I'm Y/N." You say shaking Charlie's hand back.