🦋🙊Confessions🙊🦋

(This may or may not be the last part of this story idk but enjoy it bc this story took me forever :p)

After Charlie comforts you, you tell him that you need to tell him something. You both walk back to his studio, and you tell him to sit down on his chair and that it might take a while for you to tell him. He tells you that's it will be okay and that he'll wait until you were ready.

You had always wanted to tell him how you felt after 8 years. You had loved him and him only. The feeling of him holding you in his arms made you feel like the happiest person alive. The feeling of his hand holding yours made you feel so warm on the inside. You swallowed all of the fear inside you and opened your mouth to speak, but no words came out. It's just a lot of stuttering. You then take a breath, then exhale.

"Charlie.. I've wanted to tell you this for the longest time.. It's been 8 years since we've known each other, and I finally feel like it's time to tell you." You say with confidence. Charlie looks at you with a concerned but a little smile on his face.

"Charlie.. I- I love you. Like, I really love you. I love you so much. I've loved you ever since the day we met. I've loved you forever and ever. And it's okay if you don't like me back. I get it. But I just wanted to say it because- because I do Charlie. I- I  love you."  You say with your fingers fidgeting.

Charlie then stands up from his chair and gets closer to you. He places one hand on your face and then kisses you gently on the lips. As soon as he kissed you, all of your worries and thoughts went away quickly. He then holds you tightly while kissing you until you both run out of breath.

You both gently pull away from each other as he holds your hand. "I know Y/N. I've always known. I've always seen you blushing every time I would hold your hand. And the truth is.. I love you too. Y/N. You're so smart, nice, sweet, caring, pretty, and wonderful. I love you, Y/N. I've loved you for the longest time, too, " He says, giving you a nice gentle small kiss.

"So, does that mean you want to be my boyfriend?" You ask him.

"Yes, my dear. I would love to." He says holding you.

"That sounds nice." You say.

"You know what sounds nice, Y/N?"

"What is it, my love?"

"A little kiss."

You then roll your eyes, then grab him, then pull him in for a kiss. The kiss had felt so warm and soft. You had felt all of your stress escape, and you felt relieved. Shortly after the kiss, you both head to the couch and cuddle by his fake fireplace. He then lays on your lap and starts humming some songs as you played with his hair. Sure, he kinda hated it, but he secretly loved it. He then looks up and pecks a small kiss on your lips. You giggle and cover him with a blanket to keep the both of you warm.

"I love you, Charlie Green."

"I love you too. Y/N"

          "I love you and you only."

    The end.