🦋~butterflies and mother~🦋

{8 years later}
*Background info
[It had been 8 years since you,Charlie, and Marshall had become friends. And since you graduated high school. You had met his other friends before, but you just liked those two the most. But Marshall, you liked him as a best friend. And for Charlie. You still have a crush on him after 8 years. And yet you still haven't told him yet.]

It had been a while since you last been to Charlie's house. How long had it been? 3 years? You miss talking to him. You have his number it's just that you're too scared to talk to him sometimes. Well, not scared exactly. You just didn't want to bother him because it always felt like he was working. He's now a music artist with over 5 million subs on YouTube, and he's a great music artist.

You would sometimes listen to his music to help you fall asleep. Wishing you were with him. Holding on to him tightly until you both fall asleep. You're moving out of your parents' house soon to be on your own and live the life of an adult. You get a text randomly, seeing that it's from Charlie. You smile as the text reads:

Charlie: Hey Y/N it's been a while since we last talked. I was wondering if you would like to come over some day so we could hang out.

Y/N: Yea, sure. We can hang out. I'm free tomorrow night. How does that sound?

Charlie: Yeah, that sounds good. I'm free tomorrow night, too.

Y/N: So what time?

Charlie: ummm, how abt 8:25? Is that ok?

Y/N: Yeah, that's perfect.

Charlie: ok, see you tomorrow, Y/N (: ❤️

"A heart emoji? Gosh, I'm getting butterflies just looking at the text." You say. You then get a knock at your bedroom door. It's your mother. You let her in.

"Hi Y/N. What are you doing?" Your mom asks.
"Nothing, mom. Charlie just asked me if I want to come over and hang out at his place tomorrow. And I agreed. I told him I was free tomorrow night." You say to your mother.

Ever since you and Charlie became best friends, she's always let you hang out with him without hesitation. You had thought that she wouldn't let you go, considering the fact that she is a strict mom. But your 23 years old now.

"Oh ok Y/N. Just don't do anything stupid, okay?" She says with a look.
"Okay,okay mom. I won't I promise." You say.
She then walks up to you and gives you a hug.
"Ugh. My little baby is growing up so fast." She says with a sad voice.
"I can't believe that you're moving out soon." She says.

"I know I can't belive it to mom." You say hugging her back. You were going to miss your parents. You were going to miss your mother's cookies that she would bake every 3 weeks. You were going to miss your father's bear hugs.
You were going to miss it all. You're moving out in a week and it was insane. You released your mother from the hug and she releases you too.

"I can't believe you went from being a little baby to an adult now." Your mom says.
"I know mom, me too." You say as she walks out the room and closes your door fully.

You then turn off your lights and go to bed. You then turn on one of Charlie's songs again and fall asleep to his angelic voice.