✨️❤️Cutie❤️✨️

As Charlie took you around his house for a tour. You notice how the whole time he's been taking you around the house, making you laugh. He's always smiled as you laugh. You try not to overthink it, but you do. Why is he smiling? Does he like you? Or is he just smiling because he made you laugh? When he took you to his piano room, you asked if you could play the piano. He said sure and that he'd been willing to give you some lessons.

You both sat by the piano, and he taught you how to play it. It went really well. He was a good teacher. You had thought it was sweet that he offered to help you. You even thought it was sweet on the number of times that you messed up on the piano, Charlie would give you some encouraging words to help you keep going. He was such a cutie.

After the tour, he took you to his music studio. He had a very nice logo on the door of his studio. It looked very nice and organized.

"So, what do you think, Y/N?" Charlie asked.

"Well, I think that this is a very nice house, Charles." You chuckled.

"I was thinking maybe we could watch a movie here together in my studio if you want." Charlie suggests.

"Sure. What movie?" You ask.

"Well, I was thinking about watching the Sonic movies. As long as it's okay with you." He states.

"Sure. I love the Sonic movies." You say with a smile.

Charlie smiles back and says that he'll go get some snacks. He left the studio to grab the snacks from the kitchen. As he left, you were wondering if this could be the day you'll finally tell him your feelings for him after all of these years. But you weren't quite ready for it..