🎶Charlie's house🎶

It was the next day. You had woken up after a nice sleep. You knew that this day was going to be a great day. Mostly because you were going to see Charlie again. You got up from your bed and got ready for the day. As you were walking to the restroom, you heard the TV. You go downstairs to see who it is. It was your dad. "Why is he up this early?" You ask yourself. You then shrug it off and go to the restroom to take a shower.

About 15 minutes later. You get out of the shower and see a text from Charlie.

Charlie: Hey, Y/N (: hru? What r u doing? 😗✌️

Y/N: I'm doing good. I just got out of the shower. Wbu?

Charlie: I'm doing good. I'm just excited to see you later. (;

Y/N: I can't wait to see you too, Charlie [:

Charlie: ok, I gtg now. I'll see u at 8, ok?

Y/N: ok✨️

After texting Charlie. You left the restroom to see your dad staring at a photo in the hallway. You walked up to him and looked at the photo he was looking at. It was a photo of your family at Christmas when you were little. You looked at your dad as he smiled at the photo.

"It was like yesterday you were 8 years old." He says.
"I know, dad. But things don't always last forever. Remember?" You remind him. He chuckled a little and said. "You really are my child. Huh?"

"Yep, I sure am dad." You say

"I can't believe you're moving out soon. I'm gonna miss you, Y/N." He says.

"Me too, dad." You spoke while giving your dad a hug.

*Time skip bc I'm lazy.* It was 8:00, and you were getting ready to go see Charlie again. You were deciding what you wear. It wasn't like you were going out on a date or anything. You just wanted to dress nice. You had picked out your best outfit ever and left the house for the night. You promised your parents you'd be back by 10. You then text Charlie saying that you were on your way to his house. He sends you his address, and you set off to his place.

You them notice that his house was right next to the house that you were moving into. So it turns out to be that you'd be neighbors. How cute. You would soon be living right next to your crush. You get to the location and see his house. It had looked like an oreo. But it looked big and nice. You opened the gate at the front and got to the door. You ringed the doorbell, waiting for a minute. It was kind of warm outside, which felt nice, but it was also kind of not nice.

The door opened, and it was Charlie and boy. Did he look so cute. You had noticed that his hair color had changed. He no longer had bleach blonde hair anymore. He had brown hair with blonde highlights with a messy hairstyle. He's even gotten taller, too. Lucky guy.

"Hey, Y/N! So good to see you again! How have you been?" He asks as he gives you a hug. You had missed the feeling of his warm hugs that he would give. Just the feeling of him hugging you again made you feel so much better and warmer.

"I'm doing good, Charlie. How have you been?" You say to him with a grin plastered on your face.

"I've been doing well, Y/N. Come on in, it's fresh in here." He says, guiding you in. You take off your shoes as a sign of respect. You didn't want to make the house dirty. You look around, then look at Charlie. He looks at you and gives you a soft smile. He shows you around the house and then takes you into his studio. It looked very nice and organized. If only your room was like this.