🍫Chocolate Kisses🍫

*warning this story might be bad, lol*

{Charlie's POV} 

It had been a while since I last saw Y/N. I invited her to my house for the night so we can hang out. As soon as she came to my door, I knew something would be different. She looked different. She looks more pretty. I'm not saying that she wasn't pretty back then. She was. She still is now. But ever since she came over and I gave her the tour of my house she was acting a little bit different. She hardly ever talked, but she kept on blushing and smiling the whole time.

She's only talked since I opened the door, when she asked if she could play the piano that I showed her. I said yes, of course. I didn't want to be a horrible host and not let her play the piano. And when I asked what movie we wanted to watch. She's one of my best friends. I shouldn't get mad at her. She's probably just nervous. I mean, we just haven't seen each other in 3 years. I missed her. I missed her voice, I missed her laughter, I missed her eyes, I missed everything about her. But I hardly ever heard her talk since she got here. I'm getting worried.

{Y/N's POV}

I've been so quiet since I got here. I feel terrible. I haven't seen the guy for 3 years, and I hardly ever spoke to the guy. I feel like a horrible guest. Oh, he's back with some snacks. Aww. He's so sweet and generous. Tch. I love him so much. He's so cute. And he's really hot too much he's mostly just cute, though. Lol.

"Hey, Charlie, sorry for not talking as much earlier. I'm just a little bit nervous. It's been a while since we last spoke and seen each other."  I tell him with millions of thoughts running through my mind. My heart races as he sits next to me. He places the snacks between us on the chairs he has in his studio.

"It's fine, Y/N. I get it. I'm kinda nervous, too, to be honest. It has been a while. And I'm sorry for not reaching out sooner. I've just been so busy with my music and other stuff that I kinda forgot that I have friends." He laughs. "You know Y/N. I've missed you a lot, actually." He tells me with a sheepish look.

Just him telling me that gave me the chills. In a good way. I blushed so hard I had to hide my face.  There's no way he said that. Okay, calm down, Y/N. He probably just said it in like a friendship type of way. Calm down. Don't overthink it.

"I missed you too, Charlie. I really missed you." I tell him.

"Do you want a kiss?" He asks me.
Woah, pause. Excuse me. WHAT?! OKAY. WHAT?!

"Ummm. Sure." I say with a shaky hand.

Charlie then hands me a Hershey chocolate kiss. Oh. I thought he meant a real kiss. That would have been very cute. But eh, whatever, I like these chocolates anyway.