▪︎●Marshall●▪︎

As you and Charlie were walking through the crowded hallway, you were both holding hands, so you won't get lost. But you were just blushing the whole time. His hand was so soft and warm you couldn't help it. Your heart was beating so fast it felt like it could explode. Charlie looked at you while walking and smiled before his facial expression changed into another worried face.

"Y/N... you don't seem okay. I'm getting worried about you, and I feel like something is wrong. If there's anything wrong.. you can tell me. Okay?" Charlie says with a worried tone in his voice. You had thought that he had gotten even cuter. The way how worried he sounded made you fall for him even more.

You had wanted to tell Charlie how you felt, but it feels like it would be too quick and that he might think it was weird because you two just met like 20 minutes ago.

"I don't know Charlie.. maybe I'm just a bit nervous. I moved here yesterday, and I already feel like I don't fit in." You confessed to Charlie. Tears start to well up from your eyes, and you quickly fall to the floor crying.

"God, this is so embarrassing." You thought to yourself. Charlie kneels down on one knee and grabs your shoulder.

"I know how you feel, Y/N.. I was once a new kid, too. My family had moved into different houses, meaning I had to switch to different schools. It had felt weird to me at first, but I got over it. Also. You do fit in.. dont say that you dont. " Charlie comments. "But at the end of the rope. I met Marshall. At a church dance, though. Not at school. But I'm lucky to have him, though. And I'm lucky to have you too." He said as he smiled.

That last part. "I'm lucky to have you."
Made you blush so hard. You looked up at Charlie with a faint smile on your face. Charlie grabs both of your shoulders and pulls you in for a hug. You had wished it was a kiss, but you had thought that this was better. The feeling of his warm embrace made you feel better and stop crying.

You both get up and continue looking for Marshall. While holding hands again. "This is adorable." You whisper.
You looked at Charlie to see if he heard, but he didn't. You just saw a warm smile on his face. That made you blush. You both stop in front of the music room, and Charlie says this is the place where Marshall should be.

He opens the door and gets in first. Then let's you in. You look around and see another boy sitting beside a piano playing it. The sounds of the piano were very nice and pretty. The boy had dark curly hair and had light, dark skin. Charlie tapped your shoulder and whispered to you, saying that he was going to scare Marshall from behind.
Charlie walked up behind Marshall and grabbed his shoulders, and shouted out his name. Marshall jumped from his seat and fell onto the floor, screaming.

You and Charlie were then bursting out with laughter as Marshall fell. You then heard Charlie's laugh. It was so cute and so pure. It was kind of loud, but you loved it. The way his voice sounds and his laughter matched him so well. You definitely had a crush on this boy.

"CHARLIE WHAT THE HECK DUDE?!" Marshall shouted.
"What?! It's funny. I just wanted to prank you." Charlie laughed.
Marshall looked at Charlie and stuck his tongue out like a child. He then looked at you after, and you both made eye contact with each other.

"Charlie, who is this?" Marshall questioned.
"Oh yeah. Marshall, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Marshall." Charlie said with a cute smile on his face.

The more you saw his smile. The more you fell in love.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Marshall. Charlie's #1 BFF in the whole world." Marshall said with a goofy voice.

"Nice to meet you too, Marshall." You said, shaking his hand.
"I got a feeling that we'll all be good best friends." You say with a smile.
You then look at Charlie, and he smiles back.