1

The moment Karina stepped into her costly room, she felt sick. The pressured elegance yet modern influence from the white coloured walls, to the gold framed paintings, to the oddly shaped vases and the red velvet sheets. It all made her sick.

She did not understand why her father, a successful business man, forced her and the rest of her family to come on this business suite cruise. It was nothing like the well known 'Disney' cruise or anything family friendly. Extremely professional and formal attire, fancy dinners that served nothing but gross food that rich people ate. Karina vividly remembered the first time she tried 'truffle goat cheese' and how she almost threw up on the table due to its rancid taste.

However, the dinners were not what bothered her. The two weeks would be packed to the brim with constant meetings between wealthy companies and her father. Why was it a must to bring along your wife and two daughters? He claimed he loved all equally, however, there was no shame in the realization that maybe he favoured a daughter slightly more over the other.

Calling both of them spoiled brats would be unfair. Karina swore on her life that not only her father but also her mother loved her sister Isa more, as she was the perfect straight A honour roll student. A born leader that was gorgeous, kind outgoing and thankful - to only name a few — her parents praised her for her well doing and being.

Isa had always told Karina how grateful she was for her life and her luck to be born into such a wealthy family and that her sister should to, while Karina simply scoffed. The older one was quite the opposite of Isa. It left her amazed how she was even related with her sister. Wether it was something stupid like her hating chicken while Isa adored it or something related to their personalities, the two lived in different worlds. Karina was introverted and too commonly mistaken as cold. With goddess like visuals but her chilly aura, it intimidated people to approach her. To break her icy exterior and reveal her inner self - but she was thankful nobody had done that. Nobody.

She had already known for a long time she was not outgoing as Isa but she had known that her young adult hormones were raging for lust but she kept it and maintained in. It wasn't the raging lust she kept it so she give out for the right person, it was the fact that the person was imaged as a girl. Yes, she had come out to herself as a lesbian. Nobody knew. Not even Isa who she loved yet hated.

Her previous relationship with a male completely failed. Setting aside that the boy was a complete playboy and gold digger for only dating Karina for her wealth, but how even when he kissed her, she felt nothing, nothing. She was so glad she kept her virginity as far away as possible from him. On that note, she was also a virgin but she had learned a thing or two from some mature rated stuff on the internet that she accidentally came across but that's a different story.

"What do you think?" The foreign voice broke into her thoughts. The man who represented Karina's father came up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You'll have your very own room. Too bad it's quite far from ours and your sisters."

"Thank you father." Karina shot a fake smile and stepped away from her father's grip.

"Listen, Jimin. I understand you don't want to be here. You'd rather be at home, enjoying your summer vacation with your friends." Her father began for the one millionth time.

'What friends?' She scoffed at her own shyness to make do with peers.

"However, this cruise is very important for me."

"It's useless. We're just circulating the Caribbean. How is it important?" Karina used a sharp tone that her parents were too familiar with.

"Wether we are circulating the Caribbean or flying around Paris in an airplane,"