19 [M]

Karina didn't expect things so escalate so quickly. Feeling Minjeong press her lips onto her satisfied burning covet. Those incomparable butterflies taking over her stomach as heat immediately spread throughout her body. She was expecting for Minjeong to pull back and to make it short but she didn't, instead she felt Minjeong beg for more and Karina did the same, the kiss growing with a mutt mixture of passion, lust and heat.

Within moments, Karina felt herself desperately crawl onto Minjeong's lap, straddling her with legs on either side, kisses turning sloppy that gained tongues. The raven cupped the brunette's face, looking down as Minjeong's arm securely wrapped around Karina's waist, lips travelling to the milky skin.

"M-Minjeong." Karina gasped, feeling the younger one's lips attack her sweet spot behind her ear without caution.

Karina pressed her chest even closer to Minjeong's, making the two fall over onto the bed. The cat hovered over the puppy, assaulting her lips like there's no tomorrow. The softest lips on hers made her legs feel unstable once more, a cue for Minjeong to flip them over. Minjeong's lips reconnected to Karina's neck, surely creating hickeys which were supported by Karina's moans and pants. The beauty's hands lifted up to Minjeong's chest and down her abdomen where the black fabric of her shirt barricaded Karina's touch.

Minjeong hotly breathed against Karina's bruised neck, feeling the small hands glide her shirt out of her pants which loosely fell and under her shirt while her own caressed Karina's stomach that was now exposed.

"Karina..." Minjeong breathed.

The said girl was quite shocked when she ran her hands over Minjeong's rock hard abdomen,

"Jeez Minjeong, you didn't tell me you had abs." Karina respired through an exhale,

"You didn't tell me you had such a cute tummy."

Karina could only blush for a moment before her head fell back in ecstasy when those soft lips lowered themselves through the valley of her breasts and to her complimented area. Minjeong rubbed small circles on the creamy skin that she wanted more and more of. They couldn't get enough.

The visual was losing it. Minjeong was so close to a certain area, Karina had to retrieve her hands from Minjeong's stomach to grip the velvet sheets underneath her causing her knuckles to grow a snowy white.

"Minjeong- Fu-Fu." Karina couldn't choke out the words as Minjeong's fingers ran up and down the girl's exposed legs and down to her thighs where she continued her rubs, lips still praising Karina's tummy.

Karina's back was arching off the bed, panting and pleading for Minjeong to just touch her, more and more. God, just touch her already, however Minjeong settled on a tease by bringing her red lips back to Karina's puffy ones, hands running up the sides of her body and down to her legs where she gripped them.

"Karina," Minjeong panted, her own mind driving to cloud nine.

How could Karina's touch be incredibly intoxicating? How could it drive her to her high so quickly? Was it possible to love someone only after a week? Love. That was the keyword for Minjeong. Did she love Karina? Hearing the older girl moan her name was alluring her so greatly up to the point where she did the same with her name.

Karina desperately pulled her hands at Minjeong's collar as the puppy worked again at her neck, groaning out sweat that coated both of their bodies from the hot atmosphere.

Minjeong saw Karina's struggle with her shirt and with her stated trust, helped remove the fabric that allowed her body to breath the air.

Feeling that Karina had stopped, Minjeong pulled back in fright to find Karina's soft and loveable eyes searching her body. The brunette suddenly felt shy under her stare.