24 [M]

This chapter is probably what all of you have been waiting for. I guess you'll have to Hold on tight.

———

What is it Yooji?" Minjeong asked once the couple entered Karina's suite.

The owner brought Minjeong into the bedroom who's body was now burning with heat and blurring aspects of blush. Karina sat the girl down and continued to her closet where she rummaged through her clothes until she found the piece of paper and pen she had hidden in a different hoodie.

"I want you to have this." Karina shoved the cheque into the taller latter's hands with a gentle smile.

"What... What is it?" Minjeong raised an eyebrow but her question was answered once she read all of the beaming words. Not missing the '$50,000'.

"This is a joke, right?" Minjeong laughed in attempt to throw away the flaming feeling in her stomach, "A scholarship with this much? Nice prank."

"It's not a prank." Karina's smile fell to seriousness,

Minjeong swallowed the lump in her throat, "W-what?"

"Minjeong. I want you to have this scholarship. I want you to go and fulfill your dreams." The soft signature smile of Karina slowly resurfaced on her face,

"I want to be by your side throughout the journey. I want to watch you grow into the person you've always dreamed of being."

Minjeong's eyes fell back to the paper in her slightly shaking hands, "But this is fifty thousand dollars. I can't accept this."

"It's not an offer for you to accept. It's a demand." A sly smirk danced on Karina's lips.

"K-Karina. I'm sorry. I don't want you to give me this just because you feel sorry for me." Minjeong stuck the paper out for Karina who made no movements to retrieve it back,

"Min, I've had it on my mind for a while now, even before. Please."

The puppy dropped her shaking hands and bit her lip to fight back the threatening tears,

"I need you to sign it right now." Karina pushed the pen at Minjeong, "Last time I didn't, a specific someone stole it but I went back and got it just for you."

"Karina-"

"Minjeong please."

"I can't take this much money from you."

"I don't care about the money Min. I care about your happiness."

"You are my happiness!" Minjeong blurted out and immediately brought her hands to cover her mouth but the words had already been processed by Karina because her mind was suddenly flooded. Her heart was beating much faster. Her body was heating and her lips were smiling.

"Really?" The cat softly questioned at the blushing puppy,

"You're my happiness too."

A few moments of silence filled the atmosphere that surrounded the blushing girls before Karina finally made a move and placed a soft kiss on Minjeong's lips who's crave immediately skyrocketed. The beauty pulled back but was immediately brought back by the desperate brunette.

Minjeong placed her hands on Karina's waist while the girl crawled closer to her to sit on her lap and cup her face. The kiss grew out from sweet and gentle to hot and passionate within moments. The taller girl stood up on her knees that were on either side of Minjeong once tongues got involved. Karina gently pushed Minjeong onto the bed so she was now hovering above the girl while passionately kissing her.