15

This was what they felt like. Like that. Karina felt like she was about to explode. She had kissed so many people in her life but none even dared to compare with Minjeong's or Minjeong as a whole. The cliché feelings of fireworks and butterflies that movies and books explained finally had meaning to the cat. But they weren't fireworks or butterflies. They were much more bigger and powerful. They didn't compare either to the feelings she had. The feeling of Minjeong's soft plump lips on hers. The warmth tingling heat all over her body. The smile that played in her mind. It drove her to ecstasy. Karina wanted more but she didn't want to force anything upon the fragile girl. For now, she took the indescribable feelings and enjoyed them while they lasted.

The beauty eventually forced herself to peel back as it seemed Minjeong wasn't planning on moving. The girl in front of her had her eyes gently open to reveal the brimming wetness once more.

"Minjeong..." Karina whispered in immedaite worry, "I-I'm sorry. I should've asked. I didn't mean to."

The cat like girl looked up at the puppy who was crying once more, light tears rolling down her cheeks,

"K-Karina." Minjeong paused,

"Don't I-leave me."

Those words hit her as if the world collapsed.

"Minjeong."

"P-Please."

"Don't you dare say that." The caring taller girl brought Minjeong into a tight embrace, heads falling on each other's shoulders,

"Don't you dare. I'll never leave you. I'll help you through this, okay?" Karina brought the weeping girl's face back into her caressing hands. Soft rubs on Minjeong's cheeks to calm her down.

"I just need you to tell me, Minjeong." Karina breathed, studying the former assistant's dark and weak eyes,

"Is it Jaehyun?"

The name forced another crack into the already broken girl. Gasping for air as more sobs came out. Hand covering her mouth as she lightly nodded.

Hearing Minjeong so destroyed, Karina was prepared for murder. Ready to literally fucking kill the evil man. Minjeong seeing the sprout of anger, she pleaded Karina not to do anything.

"K-Karina. You can't t-tell anyone. You have to act like y-you don't know. I-If you see him in t-the corridors, d-don't do anything."

Karina sighed, "I know. I know. Let's forget about him for now, okay?"

Minjeong nodded in aline to a sniffle.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

***

The two made it to Karina's room without disturbance and the owner triple checked the locked hinge and knob on the door. No need for uninvited guests to barge in.

She brought over the sniffling Minjeong to the familiar washroom and began a hot bath with soap that would transform into bubbles within a few minutes.

"Are you okay to undress yourself?" Karina questioned as she stood up to her full height.

Minjeong nodded, "Thank y-you."

"Don't thank me." Karina smiled and left Minjeong alone with the water filled tub. The aroma of vanilla and cinnamon lingering in the air. It was refreshing for Minjeong. Calming and comforting to most say. Knowing that she was safe and cared for because of Karina.

Karina.

The name that brought another smile to her trembling lips. Minjeong had never felt this way before. The way she felt for Karina. It wasn't a mutual feeling. It wasn't a friendly feeling either. She didn't know. All she knew was that she liked Karina a lot. A lot.