25

5 years later.

The sunshine poured into the floor of their bedroom. Walls a simplistic grey with matching bedsheets. The beautiful large home that had love on its first sight and was quickly sold.

Minjeong's eyes slowly fluttered open, feeling a gentle smile surface on her face when the contact of a long body in front of her made its way into her mind. It was rare for her to be the first to wake up from the two but she still subconsciously pulled the tiny figure closer to her and kissed her forehead, arms tightly wrapped around her waist but not too hard for caution and safety.

"Min...?"

The raspy morning voice that she grown used to made her heart beat as of hearing it for the first time. The legs tangled with hers. The tiny hands hands that clutched onto her oversized shirt. The raven locks that spilled everywhere. The beautiful face of the girl she had hopelessly fallen in love with. Her wife.

Kim Jimin.

Minjeong remembered everything so precisely. After Jaehyun was sentenced to life in prison, she felt the chains break and her body collapse onto Karina who held her up during everything. Minjeong proposed to the beauty after she had finished school at the top of her class. They received permission from both sides of the families that were quite enthusiastic, Minjeong's mother who broke down in tears of joy in the home that the Yu's has generously bought to show their love and support. Her friends that were squealing of excitement, especially Ryujin and Seeun who was recently engaged with Isa. The house that they soon quickly bought to the honeymoon phase that never seemed to end and the music company empire that they built together. Everything was so perfect.

"Good morning." Minjeong whispered and placed another kiss onto Karina's head, a small smile making its way onto her lips.

"And good morning to you too." Minjeong whispered to her wife's stomach.

Minjeong slowly sat up and opened the sheets to reveal Karina's body that was clothed with one of Minjeong's dress shirts that were quite oversized for her.

"Good morning."

Karina moved her hands from Minjeong who crawled to her legs and laid down on her stomach, mouth hovering Karina's tummy.

"How are you?" Minjeong asked the bump.

"Min." Karina giggled and moved her hair to caress Minjeong's recently dyed blonde locks.

"I hope you're doing well. I can't wait to you see you. You're going to be as beautiful as your mommy."

Karina smiled at the sight while she gently massaged Minjeong's head,

"We don't know your gender yet but you're going to be so beautiful that all the kids will want to play with you and be your friend."

Minjeong kissed the small tummy and looked up at Karina before looking back down with an eye smile,

"You're going to be an amazing cook. You're going to be amazingly kind and caring. You're going to have the incredible humour that I love. The laugh that I adore. Everything just like your mommy."

"You're also going to have your mommy's oozing charisma." Karina said with soft features,

"You'll be born a dancer and possibly a dork but don't let that pull you down. I fell in love with your dork of a mother."

"You love me."

"I do. I really do." Karina rubbed Minjeong's silky hair,

"I also love that eye smile of hers. One that you'll have that'll steal everyone's attention.